Volume 5 (2013)
Volume 4 (2012)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The role of working memory in the comprehension of unfamiliar and familiar metaphors by Mashal, Nira
- Complex imitation and the language-ready brain by Arbib, Michael A.
- Point of view in British Sign Language and spoken English narrative discourse: the example of “The Tortoise and the Hare” by Earis, Helen and Cormier, Kearsy
- The tip of the language iceberg by Ford Dominey, Peter
- One word at a time: Mental representations of object shape change incrementally during sentence processing by Sato, Manami/ Schafer, Amy J. and Bergen, Benjamin K.
New perspectives on duality of patterning: Introduction to the special issue
1Artificial Intelligence laboratory, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Pleinlaan 2, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
2University of Haifa
Citation Information: . Volume 4, Issue 4, Pages 251–259, ISSN (Online) 1866-9859, ISSN (Print) 1866-9808, DOI: 10.1515/langcog-2012-0014, November 2012
- Published Online: