Show Summary Details
The Journal of Adam Mickiewicz University
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.210
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 0.601
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 0.711
See all formats and pricing
- Open Access
*Prices in US$ apply to orders placed in the Americas only. Prices in GBP apply to orders placed in Great Britain only. Prices in € represent the retail prices valid in Germany (unless otherwise indicated). Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include postage and handling. RRP: Recommended Retail Price.
- Current Issue
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Stratigraphy and sedimentology of the Niger Delta by Reijers, T.
- Early Visean bryozoans from the Shishtu II Member, Shishtu Formation, central Iran by Tolokonnikova, Zoya and Yazdi-Moghadam, Mohsen
- Heavy-mineral analysis as a tool in tephrochronology, with an example from the La Sal Mountains, Utah, U.S.A by Kleber, Arno
- Heavy-mineral analysis in Polish investigations of Quaternary deposits: a review by Marcinkowski, Bogusław and Mycielska-Dowgiałło, Elżbieta
- Heavy-mineral, mineral-chemical and zircon-age constraints on the provenance of Triassic sandstones from the Devon coast, southern Britain by Morton, Andrew/ Hounslow, Mark W. and Frei, Dirk
- Heavy minerals as a tool to reconstruct river activity during the Weichselian glaciation (Toruń Basin, Poland) by Weckwerth, Piotr and Chabowski, Marek
- Palynology of the Palaeogene and Neogene from the Warmia and Mazury areas (NE Poland) by Słodkowska, Barbara
- Bryozoans from the Jurginskaya Formation (Famennian, Upper Devonian) of the Tom-Kolyvansk area (Western Siberia, Russia) by Tolokonnikova, Zoya
- The tectonic evolution of Lake Eğirdir, West Turkey by Karaman, M.
- Heavy and light minerals as a tool for reconstructing depositional environments: an example from the Jałówka site (northern Podlasie region, NE Poland) by Woronko, Barbara/ Rychel, Joanna/ Karasiewicz, Mirosław T./ Ber, Andrzej/ Krzywicki, Tomasz/ Marks, Leszek and Pochocka-Szwarc, Katarzyna
- Sedimentary environment and palaeogeography of the ?Palaeocene-Middle Eocene Kashkan Formation, Zagros fold-thrust belt, SW Iran by Yeganeh, Bizhan/ Feiznia, Sadat and van Loon, A.
- Grain-size characteristics of deposits derived from different glacigenic environments of the Schirmacher Oasis, East Antarctica by Srivastava, Ashok K./ Ingle, Pravin S./ Lunge, Harihar S. and Khare, Neloy
- Geochemistry and Fuid-Inclusion Microthermometry of the Farsesh Barite Deposit, Iran by Zarasvandi, Alireza/ Zaheri, Nazanin/ Pourkaseb, Houshang/ Chrachi, Abbas and Bagheri, Hashem
- Palaeontology of the Middle Turonian limestones of the Nysa Kłodzka Graben (Sudetes, SW Poland): biostratigraphical and palaeogeographical implications by Chrząstek, Alina
- Easily-accessible digital palaeontological databases-a new perspective for the storage of palaeontological information by Wolniewicz, Paweł
- Geological and geochemical implications of the genesis of the Qolqoleh orogenic gold mineralisation, Kurdistan Province (Iran) by Taghipour, Batoul and Ahmadnejad, Farhad
- Seismogenic structures in Quaternary lacustrine deposits of Lake Van (eastern Turkey) by Üner, Serkan
- Neotectonics induced by ice-sheet advances in NE Poland by Morawski, Wojciech
- Is the Charlottenthal fan (marginal zone of the Pomeranian phase, NE Germany) an end moraine? by Pisarska-Jamroży, Małgorzata and Börner, Andreas
- Shock veins in the Sahara 02500 ordinary chondrite by Owocki, Krzysztof and Muszyński, Andrzej
- Contact Persons
Select Volume and Issue
Loading journal volume and issue information...
Volume 18, Issue 3 (Oct 2012)
Braided-river and hyperconcentrated-flow deposits from the Carboniferous of the Lublin Basin (SE Poland) – a sedimentological study of core data
Waksmundzka, Maria I.
- Open Access
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?