Volume 18 (2012)
Volume 17 (2011)
Volume 16 (2010)
Volume 15 (2009)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Stratigraphy and sedimentology of the Niger Delta by Reijers, T.
- Sedimentary environment and palaeogeography of the ?Palaeocene-Middle Eocene Kashkan Formation, Zagros fold-thrust belt, SW Iran by Yeganeh, Bizhan/ Feiznia, Sadat and van Loon, A.
- Grain-size characteristics of deposits derived from different glacigenic environments of the Schirmacher Oasis, East Antarctica by Srivastava, Ashok K./ Ingle, Pravin S./ Lunge, Harihar S. and Khare, Neloy
- Engineering-geological and geotechnical investigations for risk assessment of the University Olympic Village in Izmir (Turkey) by Kincal, Cem/ Koca, Mehmet/ Yilmaz, H./ Akgün, Mustafa/ Özyalin, Şenol/ Eskişar, Tuğba/ Akçiğ, Zafer and van Loon, A.
- Do partly outdated palaeontological data produce just a noise? An assessment of the Middle Devonian-Mississippian biodiversity dynamics in central Asia on the basis of Soviet-time compilations by Ruban, Dmitry
Issue 3 (Oct 2012), pp. 135 - 209
Braided-river and hyperconcentrated-flow deposits from the Carboniferous of the Lublin Basin (SE Poland) – a sedimentological study of core data
Sedimentology and diagenesis as ‘hydrocarbon exploration tools’ in the Late Permian Zechstein-2 Carbonate Member (NE Netherlands)
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?