Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 3 (2012)
Volume 2 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Temporal, structural, and pragmatic synchrony between intonation and gesture by Loehr, Daniel P.
- Exploring social-indexical knowledge: A long past but a short history by Foulkes, Paul
- Consonant lenition and phonological recategorization by Hualde, José Ignacio/ Simonet, Miquel and Nadeu, Marianna
- A cross-modal account for synchronic and diachronic patterns of /f/ and /θ/ in English by McGuire, Grant and Babel, Molly
- Congruence between ‘word age’ and ‘voice age’ facilitates lexical access by Walker, Abby and Hay, Jen
Volume 3, Issue 1 (May 2012)
Gesture As Language, Gesture and Language 2
Phonetics of sign location in ASL: Comments on papers by Russell, Wilkinson, & Janzen and by Grosvald & Corina
Here's looking at you, baby: What gaze and movement reveal about minimal pair word-object association at 14 months
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?