Volume 5 (2014)
Volume 4 (2013)
Volume 3 (2012)
Volume 2 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Cognitive processing as a bridge between phonetic and social models of sound change by Harrington, Jonathan and Stevens, Mary
- Gestural reduction, lexical frequency, and sound change: A study of post-vocalic /l/ by Lin, Susan/ Beddor, Patrice Speeter and Coetzee, Andries W.
- Exploring the movement dynamics of manual and oral articulation: Evidence from coarticulation by Grosvald, Michael and Corina, David P.
- Sound change in the individual: Effects of exposure on cross-dialect speech processing by Clopper, Cynthia G.
- Novelty and social preference in phonetic accommodation by Babel, Molly/ McGuire, Grant/ Walters, Sophia and Nicholls, Alice
Volume 3, Issue 1 (May 2012)
Gesture As Language, Gesture and Language 2
Phonetics of sign location in ASL: Comments on papers by Russell, Wilkinson, & Janzen and by Grosvald & Corina
Here's looking at you, baby: What gaze and movement reveal about minimal pair word-object association at 14 months
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?