Editor-in-Chief: Denys, Christiane
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 0.538
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.786
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.482
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.555
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.723
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 289.00 / US$ 433.00 / GBP 217.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 289.00 / US$ 433.00 / GBP 217.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 289.00 / US$ 433.00 / GBP 217.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 346.00 / US$ 520.00 / GBP 259.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 346.00 / US$ 520.00 / GBP 259.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Age-gender feeding differences in dwarf blue sheep, Pseudois schaeferi (Cetartiodactyla, Bovidae) magnified by the expansion of an invasive plant species by De-Pin, Li/ Scott, Matthew B./ Lin, Xiao and Wen, Xiao
- Mammal species richness and biogeographic structure at the southern boundaries of the Nearctic region by Escalante, Tania/ Rodríguez-Tapia, Gerardo/ Linaje, Miguel/ Morrone, Juan J. and Noguera-Urbano, Elkin
- Social thermoregulation in least shrews, Cryptotis parva by Merritt, Joseph F. and Zegers, David A.
- NOTES SUR L'ELEVAGE DE CHAUVES-SOURIS EN CAPTIVITE by ALBISSON, P. and DORST, J.
- Species richness and distribution of Neotropical rodents, with conservation implications by Amori, Giovanni/ Chiozza, Federica/ Patterson, Bruce D./ Rondinini, Carlo/ Schipper, Jan and Luiselli, Luca
- Mitochondrial sequences point on a cryptic species in five-toed jerboas, subgenus Paralactaga by Kryštufek, Boris/ Arslan, Atilla/ Shehab, Adwan/ Abi-Said, Mounir R./ Zupan, Sara and Lužnik, Martina
- Feeding behavior and activity patterns of Amazon red squirrels by Palmer, Rosa R. and Koprowski, John L.
- First records of Murina lorelieae (Chiroptera: Vespertilionidae) from Vietnam by Tu, Vuong Tan/ Cornette, Raphaël/ Utge, José and Hassanin, Alexandre
- Predicted distributions and conservation status of two threatened Southeast Asian small carnivores: the banded civet and Hose’s civet by Jennings, Andrew P./ Mathai, John/ Brodie, Jedediah/ Giordano, Anthony J. and Veron, Geraldine
- Ecological correlates of small mammal assemblage structure at different spatial scales in the savannah biome of South Africa by Delcros, Gwenaëlle/ Taylor, Peter J. and Schoeman, M. Corrie
- Fossorial morphotype does not make a species in water voles by Kryštufek, Boris/ Koren, Toni/ Engelberger, Simon/ Horváth, Győző F./ Purger, Jenő J./ Arslan, Atilla/ Chişamera, Gabriel and Murariu, Dumitru
- The heterogeneity of Caatinga biome: an overview of the bat fauna by Carvalho-Neto, Francisco Geraldo de/ da Silva, Jackson Roberto/ Santos, Neide/ Rohde, Cláudia/ Garcia, Ana Cristina Lauer and Montes, Martín Alejandro
- Deforestation and knowledge gaps threaten conservation of less charismatic species: status of the arboreal squirrels of Mexico by Ramos-Lara, Nicolás and Koprowski, John L.
- Putative predation of Miniopterus schreibersii (Vespertilionidae, Chiroptera) by Zamenis longissimus (Colubridae, Reptilia) in the Albanian National Park of Prespa Lakes by Théou, Philippe
- Systematic position and taxonomy of Pipistrellus deserti (Chiroptera: Vespertilionidae) by Benda, Petr/ Andriollo, Tommy and Ruedi, Manuel
- Towards a uniform nomenclature for ground squirrels: the status of the Holarctic chipmunks by Patterson, Bruce D. and Norris, Ryan W.
- Original data in ecology, behaviour, status, historic and present distribution of the Beira (Bovidae : Antilopinae) in the Republic of Djibouti and adjacent territories of Somalia and Ethiopia
- Effects of weather and food availability on the condition and growth of two species of rodents in Southeastern Brazil
- Striped dolphins, , in Norwegian and adjacent waters
- Identity of four types from the eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East
- Cytogenetic study of the Siberian mole, (Insectivora : Talpidae) and karyological relationships within the genus
- Taxonomic status and karyotype of (Bonaparte, 1837) from Turkey (Chiroptera : Vespertilionidae)
- Reproduction and postnatal development in Littledale’s whistling rat (Muridae, Otomyinae)
- Updated list of the larger mammals of the Comoé National Park, Ivory Coast
- Cranio-sensory adaptations in small faunivorous semiaquatic mammals, with special reference to olfaction and the trigeminal system
- Patterns of anatomical damage in a population of nine-banded armadillos (Xenarthra, Dasypodidae)
Reproduction and postnatal development in Littledale’s whistling rat Parotomys littledalei (Muridae, Otomyinae)
Citation Information: Mammalia. Volume 66, Issue 1, Pages 71–82, ISSN (Online) 1864-1547, ISSN (Print) 0025-1461, DOI: 10.1515/mamm.2002.66.1.71, October 2009
- Published Online: