Editor-in-Chief: Denys, Christiane
IMPACT FACTOR 2015: 0.538
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.786
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2015: 0.482
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2015: 0.555
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2015: 0.723
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 289.00 / US$ 433.00 / GBP 217.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 99.00 / US$ 149.00 / GBP 75.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 289.00 / US$ 433.00 / GBP 217.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 289.00 / US$ 433.00 / GBP 217.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 346.00 / US$ 520.00 / GBP 259.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 346.00 / US$ 520.00 / GBP 259.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Age-gender feeding differences in dwarf blue sheep, Pseudois schaeferi (Cetartiodactyla, Bovidae) magnified by the expansion of an invasive plant species by De-Pin, Li/ Scott, Matthew B./ Lin, Xiao and Wen, Xiao
- Mammal species richness and biogeographic structure at the southern boundaries of the Nearctic region by Escalante, Tania/ Rodríguez-Tapia, Gerardo/ Linaje, Miguel/ Morrone, Juan J. and Noguera-Urbano, Elkin
- Social thermoregulation in least shrews, Cryptotis parva by Merritt, Joseph F. and Zegers, David A.
- NOTES SUR L'ELEVAGE DE CHAUVES-SOURIS EN CAPTIVITE by ALBISSON, P. and DORST, J.
- Species richness and distribution of Neotropical rodents, with conservation implications by Amori, Giovanni/ Chiozza, Federica/ Patterson, Bruce D./ Rondinini, Carlo/ Schipper, Jan and Luiselli, Luca
- Mitochondrial sequences point on a cryptic species in five-toed jerboas, subgenus Paralactaga by Kryštufek, Boris/ Arslan, Atilla/ Shehab, Adwan/ Abi-Said, Mounir R./ Zupan, Sara and Lužnik, Martina
- Feeding behavior and activity patterns of Amazon red squirrels by Palmer, Rosa R. and Koprowski, John L.
- First records of Murina lorelieae (Chiroptera: Vespertilionidae) from Vietnam by Tu, Vuong Tan/ Cornette, Raphaël/ Utge, José and Hassanin, Alexandre
- Predicted distributions and conservation status of two threatened Southeast Asian small carnivores: the banded civet and Hose’s civet by Jennings, Andrew P./ Mathai, John/ Brodie, Jedediah/ Giordano, Anthony J. and Veron, Geraldine
- Ecological correlates of small mammal assemblage structure at different spatial scales in the savannah biome of South Africa by Delcros, Gwenaëlle/ Taylor, Peter J. and Schoeman, M. Corrie
- Fossorial morphotype does not make a species in water voles by Kryštufek, Boris/ Koren, Toni/ Engelberger, Simon/ Horváth, Győző F./ Purger, Jenő J./ Arslan, Atilla/ Chişamera, Gabriel and Murariu, Dumitru
- The heterogeneity of Caatinga biome: an overview of the bat fauna by Carvalho-Neto, Francisco Geraldo de/ da Silva, Jackson Roberto/ Santos, Neide/ Rohde, Cláudia/ Garcia, Ana Cristina Lauer and Montes, Martín Alejandro
- Deforestation and knowledge gaps threaten conservation of less charismatic species: status of the arboreal squirrels of Mexico by Ramos-Lara, Nicolás and Koprowski, John L.
- Putative predation of Miniopterus schreibersii (Vespertilionidae, Chiroptera) by Zamenis longissimus (Colubridae, Reptilia) in the Albanian National Park of Prespa Lakes by Théou, Philippe
- Systematic position and taxonomy of Pipistrellus deserti (Chiroptera: Vespertilionidae) by Benda, Petr/ Andriollo, Tommy and Ruedi, Manuel
- Towards a uniform nomenclature for ground squirrels: the status of the Holarctic chipmunks by Patterson, Bruce D. and Norris, Ryan W.
- Diversity of Palaearctic chipmunks (, Sciuridae)
- Size variation in the Northern white-breasted hedgehog : latitudinal cline and the island rule
- Expansion range of the golden jackal in Hungary between 1997 and 2006
- Distribution of the hantavirus reservoir in Argentina: choosing spatial models for the actual and potential distribution of the black-footed colilargo
- Molecular systematics of the Chinese (Chiroptera, Vespertilionidae) inferred from cytochrome- sequences
- Distribution of spiny tree mouse ( Blyth, 1859) in the Western Ghats of Kerala, India
- Mammals of Mafia Island, Tanzania
- Roost selection and home range of an African insectivorous bat (Chiroptera, Nycteridae)
- Comfort movements evolve into ritualized displays in the African elephant
- Increasing dryness and regression of the geographical range of Temminck's red colobus : implications for its conservation
- Can bite force be used as a basis for niche separation between native peccaries and introduced feral pigs in the Brazilian Pantanal?
- Vocal characters and wing morphology of from Tiantang Cave, Guangxi Province, China
- Records of crested porcupine, , in Sardinia
- Book Reviews
- Contents volume 73 (2009)
- Author index volume 73 (2009)
- Genus/species index volume 73 (2009)
- Subject index volume 73 (2009)
Citation Information: mammalia. Volume 73, Issue 4, Pages back cover–back cover, ISSN (Online) 1864-1547, ISSN (Print) 0025-1461, DOI: 10.1515/MAMM.2009.066, November 2009
- Published Online:
No abstract available