- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Metallodrugs is closed for submissions since February 24, 2016.
Metallodrugs is devoted to the publication of high-quality research in all areas of medicinal inorganic chemistry ranging from the development of drugs for the treatment of a variety of diseases and conditions, such as metal-based anticancer agents, CO releasing compounds, insulin mimetics, antimicrobial and antiviral agents, to all kinds of diagnostic agents including contrast agents for imaging and radiopharmaceuticals. Submissions focusing on all aspects of metallodrug development will be considered. These include publications on synthesis, biological testing, mode of action determination, up to preclinical and clinical studies. The primary mission of the journal is to become the central publication venue for all members of the research community in Medicinal Inorganic Chemistry.
Aims and Scope
- Keep up-to-date with the newest developments in medicinal inorganic chemistry;
- the first open access journal in the field, read articles in a specialized journal;
- the one-stop shop for the latest metallodrug research.
No publication charge for articles published in the first two volumes. Publish your high-quality research in a dedicated metallodrug journal, with your results being easily accessible to the metallodrug research community; we offer an open-access journal that is devoted to high quality research publications, secured by rigours peer-reviewing.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal via email to email@example.com.
Manuscript submitted to this journal should:
- contain original work - not published elsewhere in any medium (in the whole or in part) by the authors or anyone else and not under consideration for publication in any other medium,
- focus on the aims and scope of the journal,
- be clearly and correctly written - should contain all essential features of a scientific publication that is easy to understand for the target audience,
- written in English - attention to detail of the language will avoid severe misunderstandings which might lead to rejection of the paper,
- be delivered in electronic format.
The journal publishes:
- Research Articles,
- Communications and Rapid Communications*,
- Reviews and Mini-Reviews,
- Vision papers,
- Letter to the editor.
Our contributors are asked to make sure their submissions comply with rules governing the formatting. Although the journal can provide limited technical support, it is ultimately the responsibility of the author to deliver a properly formatted electronic version of the article.
We accept submission of text, tables and figures as separate files or as a composite file. For your initial submission, we recommend you upload your entire manuscript, including tables and figures, as a single PDF file. If you are invited to submit a revised manuscript, please provide us with individual files: an editable text and publication-quality figures.
- Text files can be submitted in the following formats: MS Word - standard DOCUMENT (.DOC) or RICH TEXT FORMAT (.RTF); PDF (not applicable for re-submitted or accepted manuscripts, see below),
- Tables should be submitted as MS Word or PDF (not applicable for re-submitted or accepted manuscripts, see below). Please note that a straight Excel file is not an acceptable format,
- Graphics files can be submitted in any of the following graphic formats: EPS; BMP; JPG; TIFF; GIF or PDF. Please note that Powerpoint files are not accepted.
Authors should clearly indicate location of tables and figures in the text if these elements are given separately or at the end of the manuscript. If this information is not provided to the editorial office, we will assume that they should be left at the end of the text.
It is important that authors include a cover letter with their manuscript. Please explain why you consider your manuscript as suitable for publication in journal, why will your paper inspire the other members of your field, and how will it drive research forward.
The letter should contain all important details such as:
- your full name (submitted by),
- full title of article and short title,
- full list of authors with affiliations,
- e-mail of the corresponding author,
- contact address, telephone/fax numbers of the corresponding author,
- number of attached files, if there is more than one,
- status: new, reviewed or accepted (with reference ID if reviewed or accepted).
Cover letter should explicitly state that the manuscript (or one with substantially the same content, by any of the authors) has not been previously published in any language anywhere and that it is not under simultaneous consideration or in press by another journal. If related work has been submitted, then we may require a preprint to be made available. Reviewers will be asked to comment on the overlap between the related submissions.
Manuscripts that have been previously rejected, or withdrawn after being returned for modification, may be resubmitted if the major criticisms have been addressed. The cover letter must state that the manuscript is a resubmission, and the former manuscript number should be provided.
To ensure fair and objective decision-making, authors must declare any associations that pose a conflict of interest in connection with evaluated manuscripts (see Editorial Policy for details). Authors may suggest up to two referees not to use and in such cases additional justification should be provided in the cover letter. Authors are encouraged to recommend up to five reviewers who are not members of their institution(s) and have never been associated with them or their laboratory(ies); please provide contact information for suggested reviewers. The Editors reserve the right to select expert reviewers at their discretion. For further instructions, please carefully follow the guidelines described in Instructions for Authors.
Open Access License
Authors have to sign an Open Access License that is available on the webpage. We encourage the authors to send the signed license along with the manuscript. Please note, that no article will be published unless the Open Access License is signed.
Metallodrugs is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Meta (formerly Sciencescape)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Christian Hartinger, The University of Auckland, New Zeland
Wee Han Ang, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Luca Ronconi, National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland
Luca Salassa, CIC biomaGUNE, Spain
Ulrich Schatzchneider, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Germany
Editorial Advisory Board
Janice Aldrich-Wright, University of Western Sydney, Australia
Paul Dyson, École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland
Gerard Jaouen, École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Paris, France
Bernhard Keppler, Universität Wien, Austria
Alexey Nazarov, Moscow State University, Russia
Nils Metzler-Nolte, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
Chris Orvig, University of British Columbia, Canada
Gianni Sava, University of Trieste, Italy
Ingo Ott, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany
Charles J. Walsby, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Samuel M. Meier, University of Vienna, Austria
Katie Lin, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Ashley Lindsay, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Lisa Pilkington, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Brendan Harvey, University of Auckland, New Zealand
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15