- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Molecular Imprinting is an international journal especially focused on all aspects of molecular imprinting. It is a platform for researchers to share their new findings, developments and applications in all topics of molecular imprinting such as molecular imprinting mechanism, applications (separation, sensoring, catalysis, biomedical materials, etc), nanotechnology, new synthetic approaches and concepts, MIP characterization, etc. This journal publishes high standard original papers, full and peer-reviewed, covering all experimental and theoretical contributions to the challenging field of molecular imprinting.
All aspects of Molecular imprinting are welcome.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- Journal devoted exclusively to Molecular Imprinting - rapid and straightforward diffusion of the work on Molecular Imprinting to scientists working in the field.
- Journal covers a wide range of interdisciplinary work including all experimental and theoretical aspects of MI applied to a broad range of applications.
- High quality research papers including state-of-art updated review papers and new developments in all aspects of this challenging area.
- Full Open Access without charging authors and readers.
- Fast and constructive peer-review.
- Wide and rapid dissemination of published work.
- Free language editing for non-English native authors.
- VERSITA Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
TEMA, Celdes, CNPIEC, EBSCO Discovery Service, Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic Search, Naviga (Softweco), Primo Central (ExLibris), ProQuest - The Summon, WorldCat (OCLC)
Teresa Casimiro, FCT/Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Antonio Martin-Esteban, National Institute for Agricultural and Food Research and Technology (INIA)
Editorial Advisory Board
Chris Allender, Cardiff University, UK
Mark E. Byrne, Auburn University, USA
Peter A.G. Cormack, University of Strathclyde,UK
Jun Haginaka, Mukogawa Women's University, Japan
Karsten Haupt, Compeigne University, France
Gongke Li, Sun Yat-sen University, China
Adam McCluskey, The University of Newcastle, Australia
Klaus Mosbach, Lund University, Sweden
Börje Sellergren, Dortmund University, Germany
Ken Shimizu, University of South Carolina, USA
David, A.Spivak, Louisiana State University, USA
Takeuchi Toshifumi, Kobe University, Japan
Michael Whitcombe, Cranfield University, UK
Myriam Díaz-Álvarez, Instituto Nacional de Investigacion y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentación, Spain
Mara Soares da Silva, Centro de Química-Física Molecular (CQFM), Portugal
Piper Klemm, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Anuradha Ganesan, Battelle Science and Technology, India
ul. Solipska 14a/1
02-482 Warsaw, Poland
Phone: +48 22 701 50 15