- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (1)
Nanophotonics is now Open Access!
Authors benefit from timely, detailed and critical peer review and rapid publication.
Thanks to Open Access all articles are freely available to the academic community worldwide.
Aims and Scope
Nanophotonics covers recent international research results, specific developments in the field and novel applications. Every issue contains a balanced combination of invited review articles, regular articles, letters and opinionated reports. Nanophotonics focuses on the interaction of photons with nano-structures, such as carbon nano-tubes, nano metal particles, nano crystals, semiconductor nano dots, photonic crystals, tissue and DNA. The journal covers the latest developments for physicists, engineers and material scientists, working in fields related to:
- Plasmonics: metallic nanostructures and their optical properties
- Meta materials, fundamentals and applications
- Nanophotonic concepts and devices for solar energy harvesting and conversion
- Near-field optical microscopy
- Nanowaveguides and devices
- Nano Lasers
- Nanostructures, nanoparticles, nanotubes, nanowires, nanofibers
- Photonic crystals
- Integrated silicon photonics
- Semiconductor quantum dots
- Quantum optics & Quantum information
- Ultrafast and nonlinear pulse propagation in nano materials and structures
- Light-matter interaction, optical manipulation techniques
- System applications based on nanophotonic devices
- Nanofabrication techniques, thin film processing, self-assembly
- Type of Publication:
Physicists, Engineers and Material Scientists, in public and private research.
Submission of Manuscripts
The editors would like to invite submissions for this journal:
- Please submit your manuscript online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/nanoph .
- Publication of color figures is provided free of charge both in online and print editions.
- Online ahead of print publication for all papers accepted after peer reviewing.
- Rapid publication times: max 3 weeks from acceptance to online publication.
- High quality manuscript processing through Thomson Reuters ScholarOne.
- Open Access: Make your article freely accessible.
Nanophotonics is covered by the following services:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Google Scholar
- INIST Institut de l’Information Scientifique et Technique
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Thomson Reuters - Current Contents/Engineering, Computing, and Technology
- Thomson Reuters - Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Thomson Reuters - Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Thomson Reuters - Science Citation Index Expanded
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Xiang Zhang, UC Berkeley, USA
Anatoly Zayats, King’s College London, UK
Nikolay Zheludev, University of Southampton, UK
Peidong Yang, UC Berkeley, USA
Hongxing Xu, Chinese Institute of Physics, China
Jelena Vuckovic, Stanford University, USA
Luc Thevenaz, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de
Vladimir Shalaev, Purdue University, USA
Marlan Scully, Princeton University, USA
Masaya Notomi, NTT Basic Research Laboratories,
Stefan Maier, Imperial College London, UK
Satoshi Kawata, Osaka University, Japan
Niek van Hulst, ICFO, Spain
Harald Giessen, University of Stuttgart, Germany
Shaya Fainman, UC San Diego, USA
Nader Engheta, University of Pennsylvania, USA
Jennifer Dionne, Stanford University, USA
Federico Capasso, Harvard University, USA (Founding Editor)
Mark Brongersma, Stanford University, USA
Javier Garcia de Abajo, IQFR-CSIC, Spain
Associate Editorial Board
Rashid Zia, Brown University, USA
Takuo Tanaka, RIKEN, Japan
Volker Sorger, George Washington University, USA
Romain Quidant, ICFO, Spain
Lev T. Perelman, Harvard Medical School, USA
Aydogan Ozcan, UCLA, USA
Evghenii Narimanov, Purdue University, USA
Michal Lipson, Cornell University, USA
Uriel Levy, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Frank Koppens, ICFO, Spain
Pierre Berini, University of Ottawa, Canada
Andrea Alu, University of Texas at Austin, USA