Volume 7 (2013)
Volume 1 (2007)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Impossible Mission: Global Justice Movement Against Transnational Organized Crime by Cayli, Baris
- Globalization Avant la Lettre: Globalization and the History of the Roman Empire by Hitchner, R. Bruce
- Review of The Globalization Paradox: Democracy and the Future of the World Economy by Waddell, Jasmine M
- Periodizing Globalization: Histories of Globalization by Nederveen Pieterse, Jan
- Narratives of Resistance: Comparing Global News Coverage of the Arab Spring by Robertson, Alexa
Power, Modernity and Traditional Cultures
1University of Wisconsin-Madison
Citation Information: New Global Studies. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1940-0004, DOI: 10.2202/1940-0004.1012, October 2007
- Published Online:
A fable and a dream about the intersection of global and local culture.
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?