Most Downloaded Articles
- Making Policy Without Parameters: Obtaining Data on the Nonprofit Sector in a Local Community by Roudebush, Margaret M. and Brudney, Jeffrey L.
- An Australian National Compact - Something old, something new? by Butcher, John/ Casey, John and Dalton, Bronwen
- Nonprofit-State Relations in Ireland: Contexts, Issues and Alternatives by Donnelly-Cox, Gemma/ Reid, Caroline/ Begley, Ciara/ Finn, Jennifer and Harmon, Declan
- Nonprofit-Public Partnerships for Local Development: Social Inputs in Policy Implementation by Natal, Alejandro and Brichter, William
- A New Way Forward: Native Nations, Nonprofitization, Community Land Trusts, and the Indigenous Shadow State by Rose, Samuel W.
An Interview with Ambassador Andrew Young
1Georgia State University
Citation Information: Nonprofit Policy Forum. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 2154-3348, DOI: 10.2202/2154-3348.1009, November 2010
- Published Online:
Ambassador Andrew Young talks about the major policy issues of the day and how nonprofits can be more effective in the policy process and in addressing social needs.