Journal is closed for submission since 1st of January 2016.
Nanothermoelectrics (NTE) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal publishing original research in the field of thermoelectrics, which is attributable to the energy and/or environmental problems.
Nanothermoelectrics describes the most important findings devoted the development of the thermoelectrics using the term "nano" as a key word from both the experimental and theoretical sides.
NTE is also dedicated to publishing relevant research contributions related to the latest developments in the field of thermoelectrics. Nanothermoelectrics is of interest to advanced researchers in physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, and materials science. The journal publishes scholarly research papers, invited review articles, short communications and "comment-and-reply-notes" on papers already published.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
Topics of interest in Nanothermoelectrics include
but are not limited to:
- thermoelectric materials (conventional and advanced), nanostructured thermoelectric materials (nano composites, nano structures),
- nanoscale and low-dimension induced effects,
- novel concepts and related physical phenomena,
- device performance of thermoelectric modules,
- design and fabrication of thermoelectric modules.
Nanothermoelectrics first and unique journal focused on thermoelectrics from the viewpoint of nano. This international high-level journal published through a peer-review process provides quite significant information on Nanothermoelectrics known as one of the hottest topics. The published papers take the lead in the field of thermoelectrics specialized in nano.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Emerging Science
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
Abstracting & Indexing
Nanothermoelectrics is covered by the following services:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Baidu Scholar
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- TEMA Technik und Management
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)