New Journal in 2012!
Editor-in-Chief: Kumar, Challa
Editorial Board Member: Hamblin, Michael R. / Drikakis, Dimitris / Bianco, Alberto / Jin, Rongchao / Jelinek, Raz / Voelcker, Nicolas / Köhler, J. Michael / Hudait, Mantu K. / Dai, Ning / Baba, Yoshinobu / Bryan, Lynn A. / Thiessen, Rose / Alexiou, Christoph
6 Issues per year
Volume 2 (2013)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The impacts of nanotechnology on catalysis by precious metal nanoparticles by Jin, Rongchao
- Interactions of graphene and graphene oxide with proteins and peptides by Zhang, Yan/ Wu, Congyu/ Guo, Shouwu and Zhang, Jingyan
- Can nanotechnology potentiate photodynamic therapy? by Huang, Ying-Ying/ Sharma, Sulbha K./ Dai, Tianhong/ Chung, Hoon/ Yaroslavsky, Anastasia/ Garcia-Diaz, Maria/ Chang, Julie/ Chiang, Long Y. and Hamblin, Michael R.
- Surfactant-free solution-based synthesis of metallic nanoparticles toward efficient use of the nanoparticles’ surfaces and their application in catalysis and chemo-/biosensing by Kawasaki, Hideya
- Carbon nanotubes: a promise for nerve tissue engineering? by Bosi, Susanna/ Fabbro, Alessandra/ Ballerini, Laura and Prato, Maurizio
Citation Information: Nanotechnology Reviews. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages i–iii, ISSN (Online) 2191-9097, ISSN (Print) 2191-9089, DOI: 10.1515/ntrev-2011-prelims1, January 2012
No abstract available