Pure and Applied Chemistry
The Scientific Journal of IUPAC
Ed. by Burrows, Hugh / Weir, Ron / Stohner, Jürgen
IMPACT FACTOR increased in 2015: 2.615
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 3.127
Rank 60 out of 163 in category Chemistry, Multidisciplinary in the 2015 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Report/Science Edition
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 1.012
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 1.187
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 2.785
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 1687.00 / US$ 2279.00 / GBP 1266.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 249.00 / US$ 374.00 / GBP 187.00*
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 1687.00 / US$ 2279.00 / GBP 1266.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 1687.00 / US$ 2279.00 / GBP 1266.00*
- Print + Online
- Institutional Subscription€ [D] 1941.00 / US$ 2621.00 / GBP 1456.00*Individual Subscription€ [D] 1941.00 / US$ 2621.00 / GBP 1456.00*
- Most Downloaded Articles
Most Downloaded Articles
- Names and symbols of transfermium elements (IUPAC Recommendations 1997)
- Reporting physisorption data for gas/solid systems with special reference to the determination of surface area and porosity (Recommendations 1984) by Sing, K. S. W.
- Physisorption of gases, with special reference to the evaluation of surface area and pore size distribution (IUPAC Technical Report) by Thommes, Matthias/ Kaneko, Katsumi/ Neimark, Alexander V./ Olivier, James P./ Rodriguez-Reinoso, Francisco/ Rouquerol, Jean and Sing, Kenneth S.W.
- Assessment of international reference materials for isotope-ratio analysis (IUPAC Technical Report) by Brand, Willi A./ Coplen, Tyler B./ Vogl, Jochen/ Rosner, Martin and Prohaska, Thomas
- Atomic weights of the elements 2011 (IUPAC Technical Report) by Wieser, Michael E./ Holden, Norman/ Coplen, Tyler B./ Böhlke, John K./ Berglund, Michael/ Brand, Willi A./ De Bièvre, Paul/ Gröning, Manfred/ Loss, Robert D./ Meija, Juris/ Hirata, Takafumi/ Prohaska, Thomas/ Schoenberg, Ronny/ O’Connor, Glenda/ Walczy...
- Definitions of terms relating to mass spectrometry (IUPAC Recommendations 2013) by Murray, Kermit K./ Boyd, Robert K./ Eberlin, Marcos N./ Langley, G. John/ Li, Liang and Naito, Yasuhide
- Definition of the hydrogen bond (IUPAC Recommendations 2011) by Arunan, Elangannan/ Desiraju, Gautam R./ Klein, Roger A./ Sadlej, Joanna/ Scheiner, Steve/ Alkorta, Ibon/ Clary, David C./ Crabtree, Robert H./ Dannenberg, Joseph J./ Hobza, Pavel/ Kjaergaard, Henrik G./ Legon, Anthony C./ Mennucci, Benedetta and Nesbi...
- Graphical representation standards for chemical structure diagrams (IUPAC Recommendations 2008) by Brecher, Jonathan
- Measurement of cellulase activities by Ghose, T. K.
- Recommendations for the characterization of porous solids (Technical Report) by Rouquerol, J./ Avnir, D./ Fairbridge, C. W./ Everett, D. H./ Haynes, J. M./ Pernicone, N./ Ramsay, J. D. F./ Sing, K. S. W. and Unger, K. K.
- Defining the hydrogen bond: An account (IUPAC Technical Report) by Arunan, Elangannan/ Desiraju, Gautam R./ Klein, Roger A./ Sadlej, Joanna/ Scheiner, Steve/ Alkorta, Ibon/ Clary, David C./ Crabtree, Robert H./ Dannenberg, Joseph J./ Hobza, Pavel/ Kjaergaard, Henrik G./ Legon, Anthony C./ Mennucci, Benedetta and Nesbi...
- Terminology of metal–organic frameworks and coordination polymers (IUPAC Recommendations 2013) by Batten, Stuart R./ Champness, Neil R./ Chen, Xiao-Ming/ Garcia-Martinez, Javier/ Kitagawa, Susumu/ Öhrström, Lars/ O’Keeffe, Michael/ Paik Suh, Myunghyun and Reedijk, Jan
- Toward a comprehensive definition of oxidation state (IUPAC Technical Report) by Karen, Pavel/ McArdle, Patrick and Takats, Josef
- Brief guide to the nomenclature of inorganic chemistry by Hartshorn, Richard M./ Hellwich, Karl-Heinz/ Yerin, Andrey/ Damhus, Ture and Hutton, Alan T.
- Real surface area measurements in electrochemistry by Trasatti, S. and Petrii, O. A.
- Discovery of the elements with atomic numbers Z = 113, 115 and 117 (IUPAC Technical Report) by Karol, Paul J./ Barber, Robert C./ Sherrill, Bradley M./ Vardaci, Emanuele and Yamazaki, Toshimitsu
- Natural and synthetic substances related to human health (IUPAC Technical Report) by Topliss, J. G./ Clark, A. M./ Ernst, E./ Hufford, C. D./ Johnston, G. A. R./ Rimoldi, J. M. and Weimann, B. J.
- Atomic weights of the elements 2013 (IUPAC Technical Report) by Meija, Juris/ Coplen, Tyler B./ Berglund, Michael/ Brand, Willi A./ De Bièvre, Paul/ Gröning, Manfred/ Holden, Norman E./ Irrgeher, Johanna/ Loss, Robert D./ Walczyk, Thomas and Prohaska, Thomas
- Glossary of terms used in physical organic chemistry (IUPAC Recommendations 1994) by Muller, P.
- Definition of the transfer coefficient in electrochemistry (IUPAC Recommendations 2014) by Guidelli, Rolando/ Compton, Richard G./ Feliu, Juan M./ Gileadi, Eliezer/ Lipkowski, Jacek/ Schmickler, Wolfgang and Trasatti, Sergio
- Photoinduced electron transfer and multiple
- Spin transfer versus charge transfer in the excited states of 3d0 tetroxo ions
- Scavenging of hydrated electrons by hydrophobic solutes in ionic micellar solutions
- Competition between tunnel- and viscosity-effects on bimolecular hydrogen-transfer reaction
- Fluorescence studies of the excited-state proton transfer in substituted 3-hydroxychromones in supersonic jet
- Intramolecular charge transfer emission from excited phenyldisilanes without TICT
- Solvent cage spectroscopy
- Solvent effects on excited state relaxation phenomena
- Exciplex mechanism of the fluorescence quenching in polar media
- Photoassociation in the lowest triplet state of aromatic molecules: Triplet excimers and exciplexes
- Photo-induced electron transfer in polychromophoric systems
- Femtosecond intermolecular electron transfer between dyes and electron-donating solvents
- Femtosecond electron transfer: Experiment and theory
- Temperature and solvent dependent charge transfer in self-organized porphyrin-quinone compounds
- Metal ion quenching of perylene fluorescence in lipid bilayers
- Multiconfigurational second order perturbation theory applied to the calculation of electronic spectra of conjugated systems
- Photophysics of stilbenoid dye systems: A comparison of experiment and theory
- Synthesis and photophysical study of 4-(N-monoaza-15-crown-5) stilbenes forming TICT states and their complexation with cations
- Experimental probes of excited state character in supercritical fluids
- Solvent effects on the structure of fluorescent 'exciplexes' in rigidly-, flexibly-, and nonbridged donor-acceptor systems
- Straight, bent and twisted intramolecular charge separated states as seen by time-resolved microwave conductivity (TRMC)
- Photoinduced charge transfer as revealed by ground and excited state dipole moments
- Photoinduced charge separation and broken symmetry in Franck-Condon excited ππ'* states of tetraphenylpentatetraenes
- Solvation of TICT states in solvent mixtures
- Intramolecular charge transfer in aminobenzonitriles: Requirements for dual fluorescence
- Electron transfer in flexible molecules and molecular ions
- Discovery of the transfermium elements. Part II: Introduction to discovery profiles. Part III: Discovery profiles of the transfermium elements (Note: For Part I see Pure Appl. Chem., Vol. 63, No. 6, pp. 879-886, 1991)
- Responses on 'Discovery of the transfermium elements' by Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, California; Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna; and Gesellschaft fur Schwerionenforschung, Darmstadt followed by reply to responses by the Transfermium Working Group
- Molecular characteristics and crystalline structure of ethylene-dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate copolymers (Technical Report)
- Recommended procedures for calibration of ion-selective electrodes (Technical Report)
- The use of diffusive samplers for monitoring of ambient air (Technical Report)
Responses on 'Discovery of the transfermium elements' by Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, California; Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna; and Gesellschaft fur Schwerionenforschung, Darmstadt followed by reply to responses by the Transfermium Working Group
Citation Information: Pure and Applied Chemistry. Volume 65, Issue 8, Pages 1815–1824, ISSN (Online) 1365-3075, ISSN (Print) 0033-4545, DOI: 10.1351/pac199365081815, January 2009
- Published Online: