Peace Economics, Peace Science and Public Policy
Editor-in-Chief: Caruso, Raul
Ed. by Böhmelt, Tobias / Bove, Vincenzo / Kibris, Arzu / Sekeris, Petros / Shemyakina, Olga
4 Issues per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.187
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.327
Volume 20 (2014)
Volume 19 (2013)
Volume 18 (2012)
Volume 17 (2011)
Volume 4 (1996)
Volume 3 (1995)
Volume 2 (1994)
Volume 1 (1993)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Ukraine Crisis 2014: A Study of Russian-Western Strategic Interaction by Ericson, Richard E. and Zeager, Lester A.
- Can SMS Technology Improve Low Take-up of Social Benefits? by Blanco, Mariana and Vargas, Juan F.
- Conflict, Crime, and Violence in Colombia by Vargas, Juan F. and Caruso, Raul
- Evidence about the Link Between Education, Poverty and Terrorism among Palestinians by Berrebi, Claude
- The Birth of a Democracy: Homegrown Bicameralism in Somaliland by Azam, Jean-Paul
Volume 8, Issue 1 (Sep 2001)
Published Online: 09/01/2001
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?