Peace Economics, Peace Science and Public Policy
Editor-in-Chief: Caruso, Raul
Ed. by Böhmelt, Tobias / Bove, Vincenzo / Kibris, Arzu / Sekeris, Petros / Shemyakina, Olga
4 Issues per year
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.33
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 0.323
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 0.328
Volume 21 (2015)
Volume 20 (2014)
Volume 19 (2013)
Volume 18 (2012)
Volume 17 (2011)
Volume 4 (1996)
Volume 3 (1995)
Volume 2 (1994)
Volume 1 (1993)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Ukraine Crisis 2014: A Study of Russian-Western Strategic Interaction by Ericson, Richard E. and Zeager, Lester A.
- Can SMS Technology Improve Low Take-up of Social Benefits? by Blanco, Mariana and Vargas, Juan F.
- Conflict, Crime, and Violence in Colombia by Vargas, Juan F. and Caruso, Raul
- The Birth of a Democracy: Homegrown Bicameralism in Somaliland by Azam, Jean-Paul
- Evidence about the Link Between Education, Poverty and Terrorism among Palestinians by Berrebi, Claude
How Many Wars Is the US Fighting Today?
1University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, USA
*Harvard Kennedy School, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, 02138, USA
Citation Information: Peace Economics, Peace Science and Public Policy. Volume 19, Issue 1, Pages 8–16, ISSN (Online) 1554-8597, ISSN (Print) 1554-8597, DOI: 10.1515/peps-2013-0011, May 2013
- Published Online:
The US has withdrawn from Iraq and is planning to do likewise from Afghanistan in 2014. This article argues that the US has been fighting at least 5 wars, most of which are unannounced and undeclared, and are fought with air power and robotics technology.