- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Since 2002 “Physiotherapy” has been published in two languages: Polish and English. National and International Scientific Board includes 46 independent researchers affiliated with various scientific centres. The Editorial Board is composed of 9 scientific workers of University of Physical Education in Wroclaw. Physiotherapy is published quarterly and accepts for publishing original and research articles, meta-analysis and review papers, case histories or single case studies, book reviews, reports from scientific conferences and professional training sessions, letters to Editor concerning functional disorders of the body and the possibilities of prevention and treatment as well as application of different methods of physiotherapy.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
“Physiotherapy” is published quarterly and accepts for publishing original and research articles, meta-analysis and review papers, case histories or single case studies, book reviews, reports from scientific conferences and professional training sessions, letters to Editor concerning functional disorders of the body and the possibilities of prevention and treatment as well as application of different methods of physiotherapy.
“Physiotherapy” is a quickly developing, modern and widely recognized journal focusing on a variety of aspects of the human body and all forms of physical therapy and rehabilitation. Its constant improvement over the past years has brought about approval and acknowledgement in the scientific society all over the country. It has also been included in the following databases: Index Copernicus, EMBASE/Excerpta medica, EBSCO Publishing.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Rules of publication
1. Physiotherapy is a quarterly devoted to various fields of physiotherapy. Experimental and review papers, books' reviews, and announcements of conferences and congresses are accepted for publication.
2. Only papers written in WORD 97 format, Times New Roman font, size 12, and printed single-sided on an A4 sheet with the following margins: left 3,5 cm, right 2,5 cm, are accepted for publication. One page should contain 30 double spaced lines, 60 characters per line. The papers have to be submitted in two printed copies and on a 3,5" floppy disc. Emphasising marks are to be avoided.
3. The following paper lay-out is to be followed:
- title both in Polish and English, name(s) and surname(s) of author(s), institution;
- key words both in Polish and English;
- summary both in Polish and English, 600-800 characters;
- paper composition: aim and thesis, material and method, results, discussion and conclusions;
- references – following the Vancouver standard: Arabic numbers in square brackets; surname(s) and initials of the author(s), title of the paper, periodical's name, year, volume, page numbers; in case of books: surname(s) and initials of the author(s), book title, publisher, town, year, page numbers;
- address for correspondence on a separate page, including telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address.
4. A statement signed by the author(s) ensuring that the paper has not been published so far or submitted to any other publisher, and also a permission of the head manager of the institution have to be enclosed.
5. Two copies of each table, figure and photo have to be supplied on separate sheets of paper with their position in the text indicated. Descriptions both in Polish and English also have to be provided on separate sheets. Photos should be printed on glossy paper. Figures should be black and white.
6. The Editors have the right to correct the text without author's notice.
7. The Editors will correspond with the first author.
8. The papers are assessed by two reviewers and on that basis classified for publishing.
9. Copies of the qualified papers and one copy of each rejected paper as well, will not be returned to the authors.
10. Authors will receive a free copy of the issue including their paper.
Please submit your manuscripts to Physiotherapy via email to:
Physiotherapy is covered by the following services:
- AMED (Allied and Complementary Medicine)
- Baidu Scholar
- CABI (over 50 subsections)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - EMBASE
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Meta (formerly Sciencescape)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Database
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Marek Woźniewski, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board
Karen L. Andrews USA
Michel Basquin, France
Romuald Będziński, Wrocław
Tadeusz Bober, Wrocław
Eugeniusz Bolach, Wrocław
Grażyna Dąbrowska, Wrocław
Ewa Demczuk-Wlodarczyk, Wrocław
Lechosław Dworak, Poznan
Jerzy Grossman, Warszawa
Henry Haffray, France
Wojciech Hagner, Bydgoszcz
Liz Holey, Great Britain
Lohn H. Hollman, USA
Jean-Luc Isambert, France
Anna Jaskólska, Wrocław
Artur Jaskólski, Wrocław
Zbigniew Jethon, Wrocław
Renee de Lubersac, France
Aleksander Kabsch, Poznan
Tadeusz Kasperczyk, Kraków
Henryk Knapik, Katowice
Jitka Koprivova, Czech Republic
Kornelia Kulig, USA
Andrzej kwolek, Rzeszów
Lena Labudova, Slovakia
Francoise Giromini Mercier, France
Przemysław Minta, Lądek Zdrój
Igor Murawow, Radom
Janusz Nowotny, Katowice
Jaroslav Opavsky, Czech Republic
Andrzej Pozowski, Wrocław
Edward Saulicz, Katowice
Klaus Schüle, Germany
Tadeusz Skolimowski, Wroclaw
Jan Ślężynski, Katowice
Jan Szczegielniak, Wrocław
Andrzej Wall, Wrocław
Marek Woźniewski, Wrocław
Zdzisława Wrzosek, Wrocław
Waldemar Wysokiński, USA
Zdzisław Zagrobelny, Wrocław
Andrzej Zembaty, Katowice
Ewa Zeyland-Malawka, Gdańsk
Jacek Zieliński, Warszawa
Dorota Wojna, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Joanna Anwajler, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Marek Bolanowski, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Czeslaw Giemza, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Michal Kuczynski, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Malgorzata Słowinska-Lisowska, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Tadeusz Skolimowski, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Andrzej Szuba, University of Physical Education in Wroclaw, Poland
Agnieszka Liwosz, Poland
Jolanta Wiecha, Poland
Dorota Gostkowska-Baumgart, Poland
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15