- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
- Psychology of Language and Communication is an international journal printed in Poland. The journal publishes articles on different aspects of psychological studies on language and communication processes in children and adults, including language production and comprehension, cognitive and social bases of speech, nature and strategies of various types of discourse, development and disorders of linguistic and communicative competences.
- The journal welcomes original theoretical contributions, reports of empirical studies and book reviews.
- For the previous issues go to http://plc.psychologia.pl/
Aims and Scope
- All submissions, after a preliminary assessment by a member of the Editorial Board are sent out for a thorough evaluation to two or three peer reviewers in a doubleblind review process, i.e., the identities of authors and reviewers are not revealed.
- promotion of each published article,
- fast publishing,
- publishing without charge.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
1. Papers should be submitted through the journal electronic editorial system, available at http://www.editorialsystem.com/plc.
If you don’t have an account yet, please register in the system on http://www.editorialsystem.com/plc/register/.
If you are already registered, you can login on: http://www.editorialsystem.com/plc/login/
After logging into the system, in order to send your submission to the editorial office, click on "Submit new article" button available at the top of the section "Your articles". Later you can use your account to track the progress of our handling of your submission.
2. By submitting your manuscript to PLC, you declare that the manuscript constitutes your original work which has not been published or accepted for publication nor is it currently being considered for publication in another outlet.
3. Manuscripts may be full-length articles (maximum 20-30 double-spaced pages typed on A4 paper including notes and references) or short communications (maximum 10 pages). These may include short articles, research reports, discussions, etc. Book reviews should not exceed 5 pages. All articles should be preceded by an abstract (maximum 150 words) and keywords.
4. Submissions should follow the style and referencing system recommended in the Sixth Edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. The authors are responsible for acquiring the rights to quote from other publications (text, tables, figures, illustrations).
5. Figures (photographs, drawings, diagrams) should be numbered consecutively in the text. Figure captions should be typed on a separate page. Photographs should be large prints with high contrast. Graphs and diagrams should be large enough to allow reduction to 10x10cm.
6. Tables should be numbered and referred to by number in the text. Each table should be submitted on a separate page with a caption.
7. Please supply your name, affiliation, the mailing address and phone/fax numbers and e-mail address on a separate page.
8. Please do remember that ghostwriting and guest authorship practices are a violation of academic integrity, and that it is the responsibility of the author submitting a manuscript to provide information about all persons contributing to that publication.
9. All authors declare transfer of copyright to the Publisher, free of charge, if the manuscript is accepted for publication.
10. Authors will receive electronic proofs via email for final correction. These must be returned to the editor by the dates determined by the publication schedule.
For the authors of texts accepted for publication: Open Access License
There is no submission nor publication fee.
Psychology of Language and Communication is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Directory
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- De Gruyter - IBR (International Bibliography of Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- De Gruyter - IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Educational Research Abstracts Online
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Linguistic Bibliography Online
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- MLA International Bibliography
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Joanna Rączaszek-Leonardi, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
Barbara Bokus, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
Hristo Kyuchukov, St. Elizabeth University, Bratislava
Tiia Tulviste, University of Tartu, Tartu
Ewa Haman, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
Grzegorz Krajewski, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
Paweł Dobrowolski, English Language Editor, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
Jan E. Okuniewski, Technical Editor (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Agnieszka Dębska, Secretary, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
Ayhan Aksu-Koç (Turkey),
Ottavia Albanese (Italy),
Michael Bamberg (USA),
Sandra Bosacki (Brock University, Canada),
Gina Conti-Ramsden (UK),
Stephen J. Cowley (University of Southern Denmark),
Joseph Danks (USA),
Encho Gerganov (Bulgaria),
Stanisław Grabias (Poland),
Hanna Jakubowicz Batoréo (Portugal),
Gonia Jarema (Canada),
Alexandr Jarovinskij (Hungary),
Natela Imedadze (Georgia),
Michèle Kail (France),
Danuta Kądzielawa (Poland),
Ida Kurcz (Poland),
Fernando Marmolejo-Ramos (Australia),
Katharina Meng (Germany),
Cecilia Rojas-Nieto (Mexico),
Martha Shiro (Venezuela),
Magdalena Smoczyńska (Poland),
Ragnhild Söderbergh (Sweden),
Ursula Stephany (Germany),
Dankert Vedeler (Norway),
Jef Verschueren (Belgium),
Maria Voeykova (Russia).
Psychology of Language and Communication
Faculty of Psychology,
University of Warsaw,
Stawki 5/7, 00-183 Warszawa, Poland;
Tel. +48 22 5549780, Fax +48 22 6357991;
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15