Volume 2 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- The Importance of Effect Measure Modification When Using Demographic Variables to Predict Evacuation by Horney, Jennifer A./ MacDonald, Pia D.M./ Van Willigen, Marieke and Kaufman, Jay S.
- Displacement and Disaster Recovery: Transnational Governance and Socio-legal Issues Following the 2010 Haiti Earthquake by Sapat, Alka and Esnard, Ann-Margaret
- Effectiveness and Challenges of an Asian NGO Network for Disaster Reduction and Response by Izumi, Takako and Shaw, Rajib
- Citizen Participation in Post-disaster Flood Hazard Mitigation Planning in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada by Oulahen, Greg and Doberstein, Brent
- Improving Pandemic Response: A Sensemaking Perspective on the Spring 2009 H1N1 Pandemic by Keller, Ann C./ Ansell, Chris K./ Reingold, Arthur L./ Bourrier, Mathilde/ Hunter, Mark D./ Burrowes, Sahai and MacPhail, Theresa M.
The Scholarship of Risk, Hazards and Crisis
1President, Policy Studies Organization
Citation Information: Risk, Hazards & Crisis in Public Policy. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 1–2, ISSN (Online) 1944-4079, DOI: 10.2202/1944-4079.1043, April 2010
- Published Online:
Paul J. Rich, President, Policy Studies Organization, discusses the importance of the systematic study of risk, hazards, and crisis in this new journal.