- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
RJES aims at offering academics in the field of English studies all around Romania and in the world, as well as researchers and Ph.D. students a chance to make their research known regionally and internationally.
The journal is a yearly publication and it has kept rhythmicality throughout the years. Contributions are selected each year from among the papers presented at the BAS international conference as well as from papers submitted directly to the editorial team.
The advisory board of the journal is made up of specialists in the field from all over the world.
The selection rate varies between 30% and 50% of the submitted papers. The papers are peer-reviewed.
The journal website contains full text versions of all the issues but the last, which offers access only to the journal Contents.
Aims and Scope
CrossCheck Plagiarism Screening System
The editorial board is participating in a growing community of CrossCheck System's users in order to ensure that the content published is original and trustworthy. CrossCheck is a medium that allows for comprehensive manuscripts screening, aimed to eliminate plagiarism and provide a high standard and quality peer-review process.
Detailed description of the CrossCheck System can be found at:
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Please submit your manuscripts to Romanian Journal of English Studies via email to:
Romanian Journal of English Studies is covered by the following services:
- Baidu Scholar
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- De Gruyter - IBR (International Bibliography of Reviews of Scholarly Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- De Gruyter - IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- ERIH PLUS (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Linguistic Bibliography Online
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- MLA International Bibliography
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Luminiţa Frenţiu, West University of Timisoara, Romania
Editorial Advisory Board
Hortensia Parlog, West University of Timisoara, Romania
Pia Brinzeu, West University of Timisoara, Romania
Mihaela Irimia Anghelescu, University of Bucuresti, Romania
Mircea Mihaies, West University of Timisoara, Romania
Isabelle Schwartz – Gastine, University of Caen, France
David Snelling, University of Trieste, Italy
Christo Stamenov, University of Sofia, Bulgaria
Mihai Zdrenghea, University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Peter Pelyvas, University of Debrecen, Hungary
Stephen Tapscott, MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA
Eliza Filimon, West University of Timisoara, Romania
Andreea Şerban, West University of Timisoara, Romania
Diana Mădroane, West University of Timisoara, Romania
Universitatea de Vest,
Bv. V. Pârvan nr. 2-4, 300223,
DE GRUYTER OPEN
Bogumiła Zuga 32A Str.
01-811 Warsaw, Poland
T: +48 22 701 50 15