Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling
Editor-in-Chief: Dymnikov, Valentin P. / Kuznetsov, Yuri
Managing Editor: Vassilevski, Yuri V.
Editorial Board Member: Agoshkov, Valeri I. / Amosov, Andrey A. / Kaporin, Igor E. / Kobelkov, Georgy M. / Mikhailov, Gennady A. / Repin, Sergey I. / Shaidurov, Vladimir V. / Shokin, Yuri I. / Tyrtyshnikov, Eugene E.
6 Issues per year
Increased IMPACT FACTOR 2012: 0.600
Mathematical Citation Quotient 2012: 0.13
- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (1)
Aims and Scope
The journal, published bimonthly, provides English translations of selected new original Russian papers on the theoretical aspects of numerical analysis and the application of mathematical methods to simulation and modelling. The editorial board, consisting of the most prominent Russian scientists in numerical analysis and mathematical modelling, select papers on the basis of their high scientific standard, innovative approach and topical interest.
Papers are published in the following areas:
- numerical analysis
- numerical linear algebra
- finite element methods for PDEs
- iterative methods
- Monte-Carlo methods
- mathematical modelling and numerical simulation in geophysical hydrodynamics, immunology and medicine, fluid mechanics and electrodynamics, geosciences
- Type of Publication:
Submission of Manuscripts
The contents of the Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modeling is based on the results of research conducted in the Russian Federation. To this end, the Editorial Board considers for publication primarily papers in which at least one of the authors is a citizen of Russia. The Editorial Board also considers papers based on research conducted by Russian scientists outside of Russia. The papers can be submitted via e-mail to the Managing Editor written either in Russian or English language.
Instructions for Authors
Submitting an article
... is done electronically by emailing both a PDF file and the source files (LaTeX) to the Managing Editor. His e-mail is listed in the Editorial Information.
Contributions submitted to this journal must be written either in Russian or English language. Only unpublished material can be accepted, and authors may not republish their paper in the same or similar form. The decision on the acceptance is taken after a peer-reviewing procedure. The journal makes no page charges.
The authors can provide the names and e-mail addresses of up to four potential reviewers.
... must begin with an abstract of less than 150 words. The abstract must be followed by an appropriate classification according to MSC 2010 (Mathematics Subject Classification) and a list of 3 to 6 keywords. The short title for the running head should contain at most 80 characters, spaces inclusive.
Authors are asked to follow a few basic guidelines while formatting their paper for publication, in order for the journal to be as homogeneous in appearance as possible. Please download the LaTeX class file and the respective sample file including the instructions for formatting here.
The affiliation, postal and electronic addresses of all authors should be placed at the very end of the paper.
Figures must be of sufficiently high resolution (minimum 600 dpi). Lettering of all figures within the article should be uniform in style (preferably a sans serif typeface like Helvetica) and of sufficient size (ca. 8 pt.). Uppercase letters A, B, C, etc. should be used to identify parts of multi-part figures. Cite all figures in the text in numerical order. Indicate the approximate placement of each figure. Do not embed figures within the text body of the manuscript; submit figures in separate files. In a TEX document EPS files may be incorporated into the TEX file by using one of the standard macro packages.
Provide a short descriptive title and a legend to make each figure self-explanatory. Explain all symbols used in the figures. Remember to use the same abbreviations as in the text body.
Authors are encouraged to submit illustrations in color if necessary for their scientific content. Publication of color figures is provided free of charge both in online and print editions.
References should be collected at the end of the paper, numbered with Arabic numerals in alphabetical order of the authors' names and surrounded by square brackets. Please use abbreviations for titles of journals in accordance with those listed in Mathematical Reviews.
o Articles in journals:
 A. Carbonaro, G. Metafune and C. Spina, Parabolic Schrödinger operators, J. Math
Anal. and Appl. 343 (2008), 965-974.
o Articles ahead of print:
 D. Farley and L. Sabalka, Presentations of graph braid groups, Forum Math. (2010), doi: 10.1515/FORM.2011.086.
oBooks and Monographs:
 I. M. Isaacs, Character theory of finite groups, AMS Chelsea Publishing, 2006.
 T. De Medts, F. Haot, R. Knop and H. Van Maldeghem, On the uniqueness of the unipotent subgroups of some Moufang sets, in: Finite Geometries, Groups, and Computation, pp. 43-66, de Gruyter, Berlin, 2006.
... will be sent to all authors in due time with a request to carefully check them.
... each author will receive a PDF file of the final version for private use only.
Details on availability and prices of recent back volumes and issues will be provided on request from firstname.lastname@example.org. All volumes of the majority of our journals* with the noted exception of the current volume are being offered by
Schmidt Periodicals GmbH, Bad Feilnbach
Tel.: (+49) 80 64 – 221
Fax: (+49) 80 64 – 557
(* For periodicals not included in this agreement, please refer to the distribution address provided by the link "Back Issues" on the homepage of the periodical.)
Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling is covered by the following services:
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastucture)
- EBSCO - Academic Search
- EBSCO - Advanced Placement Source
- EBSCO - Science & Technology Collection
- EBSCO - TOC Premier
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - Compendex
- Elsevier - Engineering Village
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Gale/Cengage - Academic One File
- Google Scholar
- Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet)
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest - Aerospace & High Technology Database
- ProQuest - Aluminium Industry Abstracts
- ProQuest - ANTE: Abstracts in New Technologies and Engineering
- ProQuest - Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramics Abstracts
- ProQuest - Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest - Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest - Copper Technical Reference Library
- ProQuest - Corrosion Abstracts
- ProQuest - Deep Indexing: Computing
- ProQuest - Deep Indexing: Math & Statistics
- ProQuest - Deep Indexing: Science Journals
- ProQuest - Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest - Electronics and Communications Abstracts
- ProQuest - Engineered Materials Abstracts
- ProQuest - Engineering Research Database
- ProQuest - High Tech Research Database
- ProQuest - Illustrata: Natural Sciences
- ProQuest - Illustrata: Technology
- ProQuest - Industrial and Applied Microbiology Abstracts (Microbiology Abstracts A)
- ProQuest - Materials Business File
- ProQuest - METADEX (Metals Abstracts)
- ProQuest - Solid State and Superconductivity Abstracts
- ProQuest - Technology Research Database
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Thomson Reuters - Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Thomson Reuters - Science Citation Index Expanded
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
- Zentralblatt Math
Valentin P. Dymnikov
Yuri A. Kuznetsov
Yuri V. Vassilevski
Institute of Numerical Mathematics of Russian Academy of Sciences Gubkina str. 8
Moscow 119333, Russia
Email: journal [at] dodo.inm.ras.ru
Valeri I. Agoshkov
Andrey A. Amosov
Igor E. Kaporin
Georgy M. Kobelkov
Gennady A. Mikhailov
Sergey I. Repin
Vladimir V. Shaidurov
Yuri I. Shokin
Eugene E. Tyrtyshnikov