Editor-in-Chief: Marchuk, Guri I.
Managing Editor: Kuznetsov, Yuri
Editorial Board Member: Agoshkov, Valeri I. / Dymnikov, Valentin P. / Kobelkov, Georgy M. / Mikhailov, Gennady A. / Repin, Sergey I. / Shaidurov, Vladimir V. / Shokin, Yuri I. / Tyrtyshnikov, Eugene E. / Vassilevski, Yuri V.
6 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.282
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.285
Mathematical Citation Quotient 2011: 0.07
Volume 27 (2012)
Volume 26 (2011)
Volume 25 (2010)
Volume 24 (2009)
Volume 23 (2008)
Volume 22 (2007)
Volume 21 (2006)
Volume 20 (2005)
Volume 19 (2004)
Volume 18 (2003)
Volume 15 (2000)
Volume 14 (1999)
Volume 13 (1998)
Volume 12 (1997)
Volume 11 (1996)
Volume 10 (1995)
Volume 9 (1994)
Volume 8 (1993)
Volume 7 (1992)
Volume 6 (1991)
Volume 5 (1990)
Volume 4 (1989)
Volume 3 (1988)
Volume 2 (1987)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparison of two- and three-dimensional steady flows of a homogeneous viscous incompressible fluid by Balaganskii, M. Yu./ Zakharov, Yu. N. and Shokin, Yu. I.
- Parametrization in mathematical models of diseases by USMANOV, R. N. and ZUEV, S. M.
- Some properties of the control operator in the problem of data assimilation and iterative algorithms by SHUTYAEV, V. P.
- On a family of two-level preconditionings of the incomplete block factorization type by KOLOTILINA, L. Yu. and YEREMIN, A. Yu.
- Numerical simulation and analysis of the sensitivity of large-scale ocean dynamics by ZALESNY, V. B.
Issue 6 (Jan 1996), pp. 445 - 557
Finite difference scheme for the quasi-averaged equations of one-dimensional motion of a viscous barotropic medium
On the solution of the boundary value problem for the diffusion equation with highly varying coefficient
Use of the averaged estimates of the Monte Carlo method for the study of the effect of medium stochasticity on the radiation transfer process
On the solution of boundary value problems for the systems of linear stochastic differential equations (conditional distribution method)