Editor-in-Chief: Marchuk, Guri I.
Managing Editor: Kuznetsov, Yuri
Editorial Board Member: Agoshkov, Valeri I. / Dymnikov, Valentin P. / Kobelkov, Georgy M. / Mikhailov, Gennady A. / Repin, Sergey I. / Shaidurov, Vladimir V. / Shokin, Yuri I. / Tyrtyshnikov, Eugene E. / Vassilevski, Yuri V.
6 Issues per year
IMPACT FACTOR 2011: 0.282
5-year IMPACT FACTOR: 0.285
Mathematical Citation Quotient 2011: 0.07
Volume 27 (2012)
Volume 26 (2011)
Volume 25 (2010)
Volume 24 (2009)
Volume 23 (2008)
Volume 22 (2007)
Volume 21 (2006)
Volume 20 (2005)
Volume 19 (2004)
Volume 18 (2003)
Volume 15 (2000)
Volume 14 (1999)
Volume 13 (1998)
Volume 12 (1997)
Volume 11 (1996)
Volume 10 (1995)
Volume 9 (1994)
Volume 8 (1993)
Volume 7 (1992)
Volume 6 (1991)
Volume 5 (1990)
Volume 4 (1989)
Volume 3 (1988)
Volume 2 (1987)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Comparison of two- and three-dimensional steady flows of a homogeneous viscous incompressible fluid by Balaganskii, M. Yu./ Zakharov, Yu. N. and Shokin, Yu. I.
- Parametrization in mathematical models of diseases by USMANOV, R. N. and ZUEV, S. M.
- QTT approximation of elliptic solution operators in higher dimensions by Khoromskij, B. N. and Oseledets, I. V.
- Some properties of the control operator in the problem of data assimilation and iterative algorithms by SHUTYAEV, V. P.
- On a family of two-level preconditionings of the incomplete block factorization type by KOLOTILINA, L. Yu. and YEREMIN, A. Yu.
Mathematical modelling of hybrid combustion waves
∗ Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
Citation Information: Russian Journal of Numerical Analysis and Mathematical Modelling rnam. Volume 19, Issue 6, Pages 495–505, ISSN (Online) 1569-3988, ISSN (Print) 0927-6467, DOI: 10.1515/rnam.2004.19.6.495, May 2007
- Published Online:
Mathematical models for investigating the formation and propagation of hybrid combustion waves in the stationary layer of a catalyst are developed. In spherical and cylindrical symmetry reactors, the linear velocity of a flow is a radial variable. Therefore, the heat and mass transfer coefficients and the heat conductivity coefficient of the charge, which vary with the reactor radius, are taken into account in the mathematical model. The nonlinear dependence of the heat conductivity coefficient on reemission is also taken into account.
To numerically calculate these regimes a special algorithm with an adaptive space-time grid in the gas-phase combustion zone is developed. The proposed algorithm allows us to effectively carry out the numerical investigation of the dynamical characteristics of hybrid waves in the combustion zone.
We simulate the process of reaching the stationary mode in a spherical reactor and obtain the dependence of the position of the standing wave on the gas flow rate.