Volume 12 (2013)
Volume 10 (2011)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Container Shipping And Ports: An Overview by Notteboom, Theo E.
- Optimal Monopoly Price Paths with Expanding Networks by Gabszewicz, Jean and Garcia, Filomena
- The Economics of the Online Advertising Industry by Evans, David S.
- Merchant or Two-Sided Platform? by Hagiu, Andrei
- Failure to Launch: Critical Mass in Platform Businesses by Evans, David S. and Schmalensee, Richard
Competition Policy in the Southern Mediterranean Countries
1Institute for European Legal Studies, University of Liège, D.Geradin@ulg.ac.be
1Institute for European Legal Studies, University of Liège
Citation Information: Review of Network Economics. Volume 3, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1446-9022, DOI: 10.2202/1446-9022.1043, March 2004
- Published Online:
The main objective of this paper is to examine the state of adoption and implementation of competition rules in the 12 Southern Mediterranean countries (the "Mediterranean Partners") engaged in association agreements with the EC in the framework of the Barcelona Declaration of November 1995.