Volume 12 (2013)
Volume 11 (2012)
Volume 10 (2011)
Volume 8 (2009)
Volume 7 (2008)
Volume 6 (2007)
Volume 5 (2006)
Volume 4 (2005)
Volume 2 (2003)
Most Downloaded Articles
- Container Shipping And Ports: An Overview by Notteboom, Theo E.
- Optimal Monopoly Price Paths with Expanding Networks by Gabszewicz, Jean and Garcia, Filomena
- The Economics of the Online Advertising Industry by Evans, David S.
- Merchant or Two-Sided Platform? by Hagiu, Andrei
- Failure to Launch: Critical Mass in Platform Businesses by Evans, David S. and Schmalensee, Richard
The Credit Card Industry in Israel
1The Buchmann Faculty of Law, Tel-Aviv University
1Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Citation Information: Review of Network Economics. Volume 4, Issue 4, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1446-9022, DOI: 10.2202/1446-9022.1077, December 2005
- Published Online:
This paper reviews the Israeli credit card industry and discusses in detail the ongoing attempts by the Israeli Antitrust Authority (IAA) to promote competition in the industry. Currently, these attempts had only limited success: there is still little competition both on the issuing and the acquiring sides of the market.