Most Downloaded Articles
- Joint Spatio-Temporal Modeling of Mycobacterium bovis Infections in Badgers and Cattle – Results from the Irish Four Area Project by Kelly, Gabrielle E.
- Maximum a Posteriori Estimation in Dynamical Models of Primary HIV Infection by Drylewicz, Julia/ Commenges, Daniel and Thiebaut, Rodolphe
- A Sequential Phase 2b Trial Design for Evaluating Vaccine Efficacy and Immune Correlates for Multiple HIV Vaccine Regimens by Gilbert, Peter B./ Grove, Douglas/ Gabriel, Erin/ Huang, Ying/ Gray, Glenda/ Hammer, Scott M./ Buchbinder, Susan P./ Kublin, James/ Corey, Lawrence and Self, Steven G.
- Episodic HIV Risk Behavior Can Greatly Amplify HIV Prevalence and the Fraction of Transmissions from Acute HIV Infection by Zhang, Xinyu/ Zhong, Lin/ Romero-Severson, Ethan/ Alam, Shah Jamal/ Henry, Christopher J./ Volz, Erik M. and Koopman, James S.
- Is There an Association between Levels of Bovine Tuberculosis in Cattle Herds and Badgers? by Donnelly, Christl A and Hone, Jim
Volume 2, Issue 1 (Jan 2010)
Published Online: 02/04/2010
The Impact of Secondary Condom Interventions on the Interpretation of Results from HIV Prevention Trials
Published Online: 02/12/2010
Published Online: 03/30/2010
Published Online: 07/07/2010
Probabilistic Record Linkage of Infection Records and Death Registrations: A Tool to Strengthen Surveillance
Published Online: 12/02/2010
Published Online: 12/06/2010
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?