Most Downloaded Articles
- Joint Spatio-Temporal Modeling of Mycobacterium bovis Infections in Badgers and Cattle – Results from the Irish Four Area Project by Kelly, Gabrielle E.
- Using HIV Diagnostic Data to Estimate HIV Incidence: Method and Simulation by Yan, Ping/ Zhang, Fan and Wand, Handan
- Maximum a Posteriori Estimation in Dynamical Models of Primary HIV Infection by Drylewicz, Julia/ Commenges, Daniel and Thiebaut, Rodolphe
- Estimating Trends in Incidence, Time-to-Diagnosis and Undiagnosed Prevalence using a CD4-based Bayesian Back-calculation by Birrell, Paul J./ Chadborn, Tim R./ Gill, O. Noel/ Delpech, Valerie C. and De Angelis, Daniela
- Infectious Disease Modeling: Creating a Community to Respond to Biological Threats by Kaufman, James/ Edlund, Stefan and Douglas, Judith
Volume 2, Issue 1 (Jan 2010)
Published Online: 02/04/2010
The Impact of Secondary Condom Interventions on the Interpretation of Results from HIV Prevention Trials
Published Online: 02/12/2010
Published Online: 03/30/2010
Published Online: 07/07/2010
Probabilistic Record Linkage of Infection Records and Death Registrations: A Tool to Strengthen Surveillance
Published Online: 12/02/2010
Published Online: 12/06/2010
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?