Most Downloaded Articles
- Maximum a Posteriori Estimation in Dynamical Models of Primary HIV Infection by Drylewicz, Julia/ Commenges, Daniel and Thiebaut, Rodolphe
- HIV Sexual Networks: The Montreal Experience by Brenner, Bluma and Moodie, Erica E. M.
- A Sequential Phase 2b Trial Design for Evaluating Vaccine Efficacy and Immune Correlates for Multiple HIV Vaccine Regimens by Gilbert, Peter B./ Grove, Douglas/ Gabriel, Erin/ Huang, Ying/ Gray, Glenda/ Hammer, Scott M./ Buchbinder, Susan P./ Kublin, James/ Corey, Lawrence and Self, Steven G.
- Episodic HIV Risk Behavior Can Greatly Amplify HIV Prevalence and the Fraction of Transmissions from Acute HIV Infection by Zhang, Xinyu/ Zhong, Lin/ Romero-Severson, Ethan/ Alam, Shah Jamal/ Henry, Christopher J./ Volz, Erik M. and Koopman, James S.
- Using HIV Diagnostic Data to Estimate HIV Incidence: Method and Simulation by Yan, Ping/ Zhang, Fan and Wand, Handan
Issue 1 (Jan 2012)
Published Online: 05/08/2012
Is The Age-Period-Cohort Model Well Suited to an Epidemic Context? The Case of the French BSE Epidemic
Published Online: 10/24/2012
Estimating Trends in Incidence, Time-to-Diagnosis and Undiagnosed Prevalence using a CD4-based Bayesian Back-calculation
Published Online: 11/09/2012
Published Online: 11/04/2012
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?