Most Downloaded Articles
- Joint Spatio-Temporal Modeling of Mycobacterium bovis Infections in Badgers and Cattle – Results from the Irish Four Area Project by Kelly, Gabrielle E.
- Using HIV Diagnostic Data to Estimate HIV Incidence: Method and Simulation by Yan, Ping/ Zhang, Fan and Wand, Handan
- Maximum a Posteriori Estimation in Dynamical Models of Primary HIV Infection by Drylewicz, Julia/ Commenges, Daniel and Thiebaut, Rodolphe
- Estimating Trends in Incidence, Time-to-Diagnosis and Undiagnosed Prevalence using a CD4-based Bayesian Back-calculation by Birrell, Paul J./ Chadborn, Tim R./ Gill, O. Noel/ Delpech, Valerie C. and De Angelis, Daniela
- Infectious Disease Modeling: Creating a Community to Respond to Biological Threats by Kaufman, James/ Edlund, Stefan and Douglas, Judith
Volume 4, Issue 1 (Jan 2012)
Published Online: 05/08/2012
Is The Age-Period-Cohort Model Well Suited to an Epidemic Context? The Case of the French BSE Epidemic
Published Online: 10/24/2012
Estimating Trends in Incidence, Time-to-Diagnosis and Undiagnosed Prevalence using a CD4-based Bayesian Back-calculation
Published Online: 11/09/2012
Published Online: 11/04/2012
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?