Volume 6 (2012)
Volume 5 (2011)
Volume 3 (2009)
Volume 1 (2007)
Most Downloaded Articles
- In Support of Human Enhancement by Chan, Sarah and Harris, John
- The Ethics of Autonomous Military Robots by Borenstein, Jason
- Ethics of Human Enhancement: 25 Questions & Answers by Allhoff, Fritz/ Lin, Patrick/ Moor, James and Weckert, John
- Future Issues with Robots and Cyborgs by Warwick, Kevin
- Public Perceptions and Biobanking: What Does the Research Really Say? by Rachul, Christen/ McGuire, Amy and Caulfield, Timothy
Generous Funding for Interventive Aging Research Now?
1The University of Manchester
Citation Information: Studies in Ethics, Law, and Technology. Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 1941-6008, DOI: 10.2202/1941-6008.1017, January 2008
- Published Online:
This article examines Aubrey de Grey's case for allocating substantial funding to interventive biogerontological research immediately. The conclusion is that the case is inconclusive and that scientific analyses of costs and probabilities would be needed to defend it properly.