- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Aims and Scope
An international journal ‘Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica’ covers new developments in the broad areas of geomechanics as well as structural mechanics. The journal welcomes contributions dealing with original theoretical, numerical as well as experimental work. The following topics are of special interest:
- Constitutive relations for geomaterials (soils, rocks, concrete, etc.)
- Modeling of mechanical behaviour of heterogeneous materials at different scales
- Analysis of coupled thermo-hydro-chemo-mechanical problems
- Modeling of instabilities and localized deformation
- Experimental investigations of material properties at different scales
- Numerical algorithms: formulation and performance
- Application of numerical techniques to analysis of problems involving foundations, underground structures, slopes and embankment
- Risk and reliability analysis
- Analysis of concrete and masonry structures
- Modeling of case histories
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
- Only original papers will be accepted and copyright in published papers will be vested in the publisher.
- The language of the journal is English.
- Manuscripts should be typed double spaced with wide margins on the left side of the sheet. The text should be in simple-column format. Please, keep the layout of the text as simple as possible.
- A title page is to be provided and should include the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) (including e-mail address(es)) of author(s) as well as abstract. The title should be brief and informative. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the work, the major results and conclusions. The abstract should not exceed 250 words. Correspondence will be sent to the first-named author, unless otherwise specified.
- References to published literature should be prepared in APA style. Detailed description of APA referncing style can be dowloaded from the journal site menu.
- Tables should be titled and numbered consecutively. All table columns should have an explanatory heading. Tables should not repeat the data, which are available elsewhere in the paper, e.g. in a diagram.
- Equations that have to be displayed separately from the text should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in parentheses placed flush right, and should be thus referred to in the text [such as Eq. (1) or (1)].
- Figures should be embedded in the text, numbered consecutively and titled.
- Authors are encouraged to use the SI-system of units.
- The manuscript should be submitted via the electronic submission system at the address: http://www.editorialsystem.com/sgem
- Together with the manuscript, authors are required to submit scanned copy of signed original of »Open Access License« which can be dowloaded from the journal site menu.
- The journal does not have article processing charges (APCs) nor article submission charges.
Studia Geotechnica et Mechanica is covered by the following services:
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- Current Geographical Publications
- EBSCO - Academic Search
- EBSCO - Business Source
- EBSCO - Engineering Source
- EBSCO - Geotechnology Collection: India
- EBSCO - TOC Premier
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Ryszard J. Izbicki, Institute of Geotechnics and Hydrotechnics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
Deputy/ Managing Editors
Wojciech Puła, Institute of Geotechnics and Hydrotechnics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
Marek Rybarczuk,Institute of Materials Science adn Applied Mechanics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board
Andrzej Batog, Institute of Geotechnics and Hydrotechnics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
Jarosław Rybak, Institute of Geotechnics and Hydrotechnics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
Eugeniusz Sawicki, Institute of Geotechnics and Hydrotechnics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
Stanisław Pietruszczak, Department of Civil Enginnering, McMaster University, Ontario, Canada
Geotechnical and Hydrotechnical Engineering
Eugeniusz Dembicki, Faculty of Civil and Evironmental Engineering, Gdańsk University of Technology, Poland
Antoni Kidybiński, Main Institute of Mining, Katowice, Poland
Tomasz Strzelecki, Institute of Geotechnics and Hydrotechnics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
Geological and Hydrogeological Engineering
Wojciech Wolski, Department of Geotechnical Engineering, Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW, Poland
Piotr Konderla, Institute of Civil Engineering, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
Halina Marciniak, Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Wrocławskiej, Poland
Stanisław Gancarz, Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Wrocławskiej, Poland
ul. Wybrzeże Wyspiańskiego 27