- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
- Land Reclamation Series of Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW is a scientific journal edited and published annually since 1957 (until year 2008, 39 issues has been printed, together with 20 edited in English). Since 1981 the journal has been published in English.
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed original research, critical reviews and short communications on soil, water and land management in rural landscape, rural environmental engineering, ecological engineering, environmental geology, hydrology, environmental geotechnics, ecotechnology as well as ecohydrology.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
1. Papers submitted for consideration by the Editorial board should not exceed 0.5 of a printed sheet (about 11 pages including illustration, and should consist of the following elements:
- name and surname of the author (s),
- authors’ affiliation
- title of the paper
- abstract (about 20 lines)
- key words
- text of the paper divided into Introduction, Material and Methods, Results and Disccussion, Conclusions, References and summary (Streszczenie) with title of paper and key words in Polish (one page).
- mailing address of the author
2. References should be arranged in alphabetic order as shown below:
ILNICKI, P., BANASZKIEWICZ, H., BUKOWSKI, Ł. 2003:
Źródła, stężenie i ładunki azotu i fosforu w wodach rzeki Ner. [Sources, concentrations and loads of nitrogen and phosphorus in Ner River waters].
Acta Sci. Pol., Form. Circ. 2 (1), 23-34 [Engl. summ.].
KARCZMARCZYK A., MOSIEJ J. 2005:
Wastewater treatment combine with nutrients reuse.
Ann. Warsaw Agricult. Univ. – SGGW, Land Reclam. 36, 89-98.
MOSIEJ J., MULTAN H. 1998:
Grasslands as a natural filter for municipal waste water and biogens. In: Pertu K., Obarska-Pempkowiak H. `Eds`.
Sewage treatment by means of pine, willow, reed and grass vegetation filters. Swedish Agric. Univ. Uppsala, 59-62
- Papers referred to should be quoted in the text as Kowalski (2006), (Kowalski and Kowalska 2006). If there are more than two authors (Kowalski et al. 2005). English version of the non-congress language title should be added in brackets. Titles of books and of journals should be printed in italic.
- Titles and authors names written in a non-Latin alphabet should be transliterated according to international ISO rules.
- Tables and Figures should be set out on separate sheets. Tables and figures must be referred to in the text, e.g. (Fig.2) or (Table 2).
- All variables in equations and in the text should be written in italic.
- Manuscript should be sent in two copies with tables, graphs and English abstract and Polish summary on separate pages. Enclose a floppy disc with the text written in Word for Windows with tables and figures saved in separate files.
- The first author receives 25 offprints of the paper and one copy of journal free of charge.
Please submit your manuscripts to Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Land Reclamation via email to:
Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Land Reclamation is covered by the following services:
- AGRICOLA (National Agricultural Library)
- Bibliografia Geologiczna Polski
- CABI - Agricultural Economics Database
- CABI - Agricultural Engineering Abstracts
- CABI - Agroforestry Abstracts
- CABI - CAB Abstracts
- CABI - Crop Physiology Abstracts
- CABI - Crop Science Database
- CABI - Environmental Impact
- CABI - Environmental Science Database
- CABI - Field Crop Abstracts
- CABI - Forest Science Database
- CABI - Forestry Abstracts
- CABI - Global Health
- CABI - Grasslands and Forage Abstracts
- CABI - Horticultural Science Abstracts
- CABI - Horticultural Science Database
- CABI - Irrigation and Drainage Abstracts
- CABI - Leisure Tourism Database
- CABI - Leisure, Recreation and Tourism Abstracts (printed)
- CABI - Nutrition and Food Sciences Database
- CABI - Organic Research Database
- CABI - Ornamental Horticulture
- CABI - Plant Protection Database
- CABI - Rural Development Abstracts
- CABI - Soil Science Database
- CABI - Soils and Fertilizers
- CABI - Wheat, Barley and Triticale Abstracts
- CABI - World Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology Abstracts (WAERSA)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- Current Geographical Publications
- EBSCO - TOC Premier
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - Geobase
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Polish Scientific Journals Contents
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest - Aqualine
- ProQuest - ASFA 1: Biological Sciences and Living Resources
- ProQuest - ASFA 2: Ocean Technology, Policy and Non-Living Resources
- ProQuest - ASFA 3: Aquatic Pollution and Environmental Quality
- ProQuest - ASFA Aquaculture Abstracts
- ProQuest - ASFA Marine Biotechnology Abstracts
- ProQuest - ASFA: Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts
- ProQuest - Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest - Engineering Research Database
- ProQuest - Environment Abstracts
- ProQuest - Environmental Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest - Environmental Science and Pollution Management
- ProQuest - Oceanic Abstracts
- ProQuest - Technology Research Database
- ProQuest - Water resources
- Referativnyi Zhurnal (VINITI)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Józef Mosiej, WULS-SGGW, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board
Elżbieta Biernacka, Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW - Chair
Wojciech Bartnik, Agricultural University in Crakow
Marek Lechowicz, Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW
Gunno Renman, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
Micheal Hirschi, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
Lubos Jurik, Slovak Agriculture University, Nitra, Slovakia
Csaba Juhász, University of Debrecen, Hungary
Kazuki Mori, Nihon University, Tokyo, Japan
Xiubin He, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Sichuan, China
Józef Mosiej - Chairman
Jadwiga Rydzewska, WULS-SGGW, Poland
Krystyna Piotrowska, WULS-SGGW, Poland
Zofia Orłowska, WULS-SGGW, Poland
Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Land Reclamation
Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW Press
ul. Nowoursynowska 166
tel./fax (48)(22)593 55 20