Slovak Journal of Food Sciences
The Journal of HACCP Consulting
Slovak Journal of Food Sciences is an international scientific journal for food industry. Articles published in the journal are peer reviewed and freely available online. Journal covers areas including: food hygiene, food safety and quality, food microbiology, food laws and regulations, ingredients and ingredient functionality, nutraceuticals, product formulation, sensory science and sensory statistical analysis, process control and its contribution to food processing operations, food chemistry, food toxicology, food engineering, food technology and biotechnology, nourishment, public health, primary production of food, food adulteration and food economics.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
Slovak Journal of Food Sciences publishes peer-reviewed original research and review articles of all basic and applied aspects of food science for food scientists and other interested professionals.
Reader has a free on-line access through the journal website.
- Transparent, comprehensive and fast peer review and editing.
- Author retains copyright.
- Readers do not pay any access fees so articles are available to a wider audience.
- Each author is able to view the progress of article submission through the editorial process by logging in to the journal administration panel web site.
- If accepted, article is immediately processed and published in the "current" volume.
- If published, article will receive a CrossRef DOI number for citation and link to the electronic document.
- DE GRUYTER OPEN
- Type of Publication: