Most Downloaded Articles
- The Spread of Evidence-Poor Medicine via Flawed Social-Network Analysis by Lyons, Russell
- Monitoring Progress Towards Millennium Development Goal 4: A Call for Improved Validation of Under-Five Mortality Rate Estimates by Alkema, Leontine/ Wong, Maria B. and Seah, Pei Rong
- A New Method for Deriving Global Estimates of Maternal Mortality by Wilmoth, John R./ Mizoguchi, Nobuko/ Oestergaard, Mikkel Z./ Say, Lale/ Mathers, Colin D./ Zureick-Brown, Sarah/ Inoue, Mie and Chou, Doris
- The Value Deming's Ideas Can Add to Educational Evaluation by Lohr, Sharon L.
- Problems with Tests of the Missingness Mechanism in Quantitative Policy Studies by Rhoads, Christopher H.
Comment on Alemayehu and Levenstein "Toward a Pragmatic Policy on Authorship"
1Oregon State University
Citation Information: Statistics, Politics, and Policy. Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages –, ISSN (Online) 2151-7509, DOI: 10.2202/2151-7509.1037, October 2011
- Published Online:
This note comments on the article by Alemayehu and Levenstein. It expands a bit on the work and suggests other directions the work could go in.