- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
TAAI - Theoretical and Applied Informatics (previous title: Archiwum Informatyki Teoretycznej i Stosowanej) is a scientific journal with a very long tradition of 22 years of publishing. TAAI publishes high quality research results in the full scope of computer science:
- algorithms theory
- computer graphics and vision
- quantum informatics
- system and software engineering
- theoretical foundations of computer science
- applied computer science
TAAI is peer-reviewed and the language of the journal is English. TAAI is publishes quarterly in the electronic and printed version.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- good articles of Polish and foreign researchers
- high standard of content
- source of the news, achievements and trends in the full scope of computer science
- focus on computer networks, algorithms, computer graphics and vision and applied informatics in system and software engineering
- transparent, comprehensive peer review
- efficient route to fast-track publication
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
Submissions of a manuscript for publication in TaAI implies that the paper was not previously published (with possible exceptions of selected conference and invited papers) and is not being submitted for publication elsewhere; that permission for publication, if needed, has been granted by appropriate sources; and the first author ensures that other authors have approved the paper for publication.
Manuscripts (in 2 paper copies and electronic copy) should be sent directly to the Editorial Office. All further correspondence, proofs and offprints will be sent to the first author, unless indicated otherwise by the authors.
All papers will be evaluated by one of the Editors and will be reviewed.
Suitability for publication will be judged on the basis of relevance of the paper contents to the overall TaAI aims and scope, its originality, technical quality, importance and readability.
The language of the journal is English (with possible exceptions). The text should be formatted, and appropriate templates (DOC or TeX format) are available at: taai.iitis.gliwice.pl
Author will receive 10 offprints of published paper without charge.
Authors can receive their paper for a galley proof. Extensive changes of the text in galley proofs are unacceptable; in exceptional cases a note added in a proof can be included at the end of paper. If the proofs are not returned promptly, the article will be proof-read against the manuscript by the publisher and printed without author’s corrections.
Editorial Office right is to skip galley proof stage in the process of publication.
Theoretical and Applied Informatics is covered by the following services:
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastucture)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest - Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- ProQuest - Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest - Computer Science Journals
- ProQuest - High Tech Research Database
- ProQuest - Illustrata: Technology
- ProQuest - SciTech Journals
- ProQuest - Technology Journals
- ProQuest - Technology Research Database
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Prof. dr bab. inż. Jerzy Klamka, Polish Academy of Science, Poland
Deputy/ Managing Editors:
Prof. dr hab. inż. Jacek Mościcki, Institute of Teleinformatics of Krakow University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Jean-Marc Toulotte, Laboratoire I3D, Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille F-59655 Villeneuve d’Ascq – Cedex, France
Prof. dr hab. inż. Jan Węglarz, Institute of Computer Science of Poznan University of Technology, Poland
Theoretical and Applied Informatics
Instytut Informatyki Teoretycznej i Stosowanej PAN
Bałtycka 5, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone/fax: +48 (32) 231-70-26
Editorial Office Secretary
Dr. Sławomir Nowak