- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
- published continuously for 25 years, it deals with a wide range of tourism issues;
- it is addressed to representatives of a variety of tourism-related disciplines;
- it includes the results of recent tourism research;
- in addition to tourism and recreation, there are articles on spatial aspects of the hospitality industry.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
- its articles present the latest trends in world tourism studies;
- it publishes current research results in the field of tourism;
- it is reviewed by competent professionals from Poland and abroad.
- it is published twice a year;
- all articles are reviewed by external referees;
- all articles by non-English speaking authors are proofread by a native English speaker.
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Instruction for Authors
Tourism publishes articles not longer than 4000 words, research notes up to 2500 words, and reports and book reviews not exceeding 1000 words. The papers should be submitted in Polish and English. Authors should send two copies in Polish and one in English and the texts recorded on a CD to the editors’ address. The text should include figure captions, keys and tables in appropriate places, with the figures attached as separate documents. The article should include an abstract (up to 70 words) and ‘words’. On the first page authors should place their first name and surname, their workplace and its address, and their e-mail address.
Sources quoted in the text should include the name of the author (without initials), the year of publication and the page number referred to, e.g. Kowalski (1994) or (Kowalski 1994). An alphabetical index of quoted publications (not numbered) is to be placed at the end of the paper under the heading Bibliography. Each entry should include the following: author’s name, initials, year of publication, title of the article or book, name and number of the journal (or the joint publication where the article comes from), the publisher and the place of publication. Finally the author should give the page numbers where the article can be found. Each of these elements are to be separated with commas – brackets and colons are not to be used.
All who are interested are welcome to work with us.
Papers should be sent to the following address:
REDAKCJA CZASOPISMA TOURISM
Instytut Geografii Miast i Turyzmu UŁ, pok. 204
ul. Kopcińskiego 31, 90-142 Łódź, Poland
tel. 00 48 42 6354552, fax 00 48 42 6354550
The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (CEJSH), CAB Abstracts, Global Health, GeoArchive
Stanisław Liszewski, University of Łódź, Poland
Elżbieta Paradowska, Institute of Urban and Tourism Geography,
University of Łódź, Poland
Editorial Advisory Board
Michel Bonneau (Université d’Angers, University in Angers – France)
Stanisław Erdavletov (Kazakh State University – Kazakstan)
Derek R. Hall (Seabank Associates – United Kingdom)
Grzegorz Gołembski (Economic Academie in Poznań – Poland)
Antoni Jackowski (Jagiellonian University – Kraków, Poland)
Myriam Jansen-Verbeke (University Leuven – Belgium)
Włodzimierz Kurek (Jagiellonian University – Kraków, Poland)
Andrzej Matczak (University of Łódź – Poland)
Iwan Pirożnik (University in Mińsk – Belorussia)
Jerzy Wyrzykowski (Wrocław University – Poland)
Additional in our jornal is
Maps and Figures
Institute of Urban Geography and Tourism Studies, University of Lodz
Kopcinskiego st. 31, 90-142 Łodz
tel. 48 42 635-45-58,
fax 48 42 635-45-50,