- Submission of Manuscripts
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Editorial Information
- More ...
- Comments (0)
Journal promotes research that aim at the unification of the theoretical-quantitative and the empirical-quantitative approach to economic problems and that are penetrated by constructive and rigorous thinking. It explores a unique range of topics from the frontier of theoretical developments in many new and important areas, to research on current and applied economic problems, to methodologically innovative, theoretical and applied studies in economics. The interaction between empirical work and economic policy is an important feature of the journal.
Aims and Scope
Why subscribe and read
By reading and subscribing to the Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields it will be a good opportunity to be in connection with the most important issues related to finance area of research.
- Insightful feedback. Obtain a helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to the research problems debated.
- Key connections. Increase your international visibility and research potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in the wide community of scholars and researchers.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas, research and findings with other interested authors from the area of applied studies in economic fields.
- Benefits to your organization. Gain exposure for your organization by delivering quality contributions and having your research papers published in a professional Journal indexed and abstracting with the help of Versita in many prestigious international databases recognized by the scholars’ community.
- Type of Publication:
Instructions for Authors
Instructions for Authors
Authors are encouraged to submit high quality, original works written in fluent English. All papers submitted to the journal will be double-blind refereed by members of the Editorial Advisory Board. To contribute, please visit our website www.asers.eu/journals/ and send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of the papers should refer to the mentioned field and branches. Please prepare your full paper in accordance with the following instructions: TPREF_Full_Paper_Template.doc.
Use this TPREF_CopyRight_Form if your paper it is accepted to be published in TPREF.
Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields is covered by the following services:
- Cabell's Directory
- CEEOL - Central and Eastern European Online Library
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Laura Ungureanu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Ivan Kitov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Editorial Advisory Board
Monal Abdel-Baki, American University in Cairo, Egypt
Mădălina Constantinescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Jean-Paul Gaertner, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Shankar Gargh, Editor in Chief of Advanced in Management, India
Piotr Misztal, Technical University of Radom, Economic Department, Poland
Russell Pittman, Antitrust Division, Department of Justice, USA
Rachel Price-Kreitz, Ecole de Management de Strasbourg, France
Rena Ravinder, Politechnic of Namibia, Namibia
Laura Ştefănescu, Spiru Haret University, Romania
Andy Ştefănescu,University of Craiova, Romania
Hans-Jürgen Weißbach, University of Applied Sciences - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Andra Paloş, Association for Sustainable Research Education and Science
Alexandru Vasilas, ASERS Ltd