Klinck, Fabian / Thole, Christoph
Handbuch des Insolvenzanfechtungsrechts
[Handbook on the Law Governing Avoidance in Insolvency Proceedings]
Series:De Gruyter Handbuch
- presentation of the entire process from the application for insolvency to the legal consequences and procedural enforcement
- examines the individual facts on the basis of uniform dogmatic principles
- particularly relevant to the legal practice
Aims and Scope
The Handbook on the Law Governing Avoidance in Insolvency Proceedings offers practitioners an up-to-date and comprehensive presentation of the entire insolvency process from the application for insolvency proceedings to the legal consequences and procedural enforcement. The individual facts are examined on the basis of uniform dogmatic principles and their particular relevance for practitioners is emphasized.
- 23 x 15.5 cm
- Includes a print version and an ebook
- Type of Publication:
- Specialist Text
- Insolvency Law
- Insolvency Administrators, Attorneys, Auditors, Judges, Banks, Institutions, Libraries.