With a View to Stochastic Processes
Series:De Gruyter Textbook
- Introduction for readers who start to work in statistics of stochastic processes
- Presentation of local asymptotics in statistics
- Includes numerous examples and exercises
- Also attractive for probabilists
Aims and Scope
This textbook is devoted to the general asymptotic theory of statistical experiments. Local asymptotics for statistical models in the sense of local asymptotic (mixed) normality or local asymptotic quadraticity make up the core of the book. Numerous examples deal with classical independent and identically distributed models and with stochastic processes.
The book is suitable for graduate students starting to work in statistics of stochastic processes, as well as for researchers interested in a precise introduction to this area.
- Approx. x, 290 pages
- Type of Publication:
- General Asymptotic Theory; Statistical Experiment; Local Asymptotic; Statistical Model; Local Asymptotic Normality; Local Asymptotic Quadraticity