Sozial- und Präventivmedizin kompakt
Ed. by Egger, Matthias / Razum, Oliver
Series:De Gruyter Studium
- Covers key foundations in public health
- Geared toward the Swiss Catalogue of Learning Objectives for Undergraduate Medical Training and the German State Medicine Examination
- Easy to read, with a variety of figures and tables
- Up-to-date website
Aims and Scope
This book offers an easily understandable and practice-based introduction to the field of public health. It is designed for students of human medicine and public health, as well as related fields, including nursing science, healthcare science, health economics, and population sciences.
Aside from covering fundamental concepts and terms in public health, it provides a basic treatment of preventative medicine, health promotion, epidemiology, biostatistics, and healthcare systems. Environmental medicine and international health are two additional topical subjects that are covered by the book.
- xviii, 346 pages
- Type of Publication:
- Biostatistics; Epidemiology; Prevention and Health Promotion; Public Health;
- Students of Human Medicine and Public Health