Pschyrembel Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe 3. Auflage
[Pschyrembel Gynecology and Obstetrics]
Ed. by Römer, Thomas / Schleußner, Ekkehard / Straube, Wolfgang
- Comprehensive expertise in a compact form and trusted Pschyrembel quality, featuring reliable, consensus-based information
- Easy to navigate thanks to alphabetically organized key terms
- Features succinct and intelligently structured entries for fast reference
Aims and Scope
Pschyrembel Gynecology and Obstetrics is a reliable and comprehensive reference for gynecologists and obstetricians as well as physicians from other fields who require reference assistance. The book covers all areas of gynecology and obstetrics. The authors have thoroughly revised and updated this edition to ensure it meets the high quality standards of the Pschyrembel dictionary series.
- 22.7 x 15 cm
- xv, 476 pages
- Type of Publication:
- Reference Work
- Gynecology; Obstetrics; Perinatal Medicine
- Gynecologists and physicians training to specialize in gynecology; physicians (e.g. general practitioners) and specialists from other fields; medical students; members of other medical professions (e.g. midwives and medical care workers in gynecological wards).