Praxishandbuch Recht für Bibliotheken und Informationseinrichtungen
[Handbook of Law for Libraries and Information Institutions]
- Up-to-date information about common legal issues.
- Clearly distinguishes between case law, minority opinions, and individual opinion.
- Includes important case studies together with solution outlines.
- Includes helpful, clearly presented illustrations.
- Provides a comparison of German, Austrian, and Swiss library law.
Aims and Scope
This Handbook answers everyday legal questions for librarians and all those employed at information establishments. It is based on the current legal situation, in particular German law. The fundamental work enables those who are not legal experts to find up-to-date, easily comprehensible information, and to develop solutions when legal problems arise. This is done with case studies and illustrations.