The European Private Company - Societas Privata Europaea (SPE)
Ed. by Hirte, Heribert / Teichmann, Christoph
- Export-oriented small and medium-sized companies have been waiting for the Societas Privata Europaea (SPE) for many years.
- The SPE is a quick and inexpensive way to start up foreign business activities; it can be incorporated by transforming a national company.
- It allows for the creation of a network of foreign sales and service companies in a uniform legal structure recognized throughout Europe.
- An international team of authors examines in detail the practice-oriented significant questions concerning the new legal form from an academic perspective.
- The authors, originating from Denmark, Germany, England, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain, are long-time experts in their fields and have proven themselves not only in academic circles but also in daily practice.
Aims and Scope
The planned European legal form Societas Privata Europaea (SPE) is a limited liability company of a closed group of shareholders, and thus is comparable to the German GmbH. At the European-level, the SPE serves as a supplement to the European Limited Liability Company (SE), which proved to be too difficult for small and medium-sized companies for various reasons. The SPE will be introduced on the basis of a European regulation, the content of which has been largely agreed to by the member states.
- 23 x 15.5 cm
- xii, 508 pages
- Type of Publication:
- Company Law
- Rechtsanwälte, Rechtsabteilungen von Unternehmen, Richter, Wissenschaftler, Institute, Bibliotheken