[Criminal Defense Form Book]
Ed. by Auffermann, Niklas / Deckers, Rüdiger
- The most exhaustive form book for criminal defense available.
- Full of useful strategies, information, and advice.
- Covers all the topics and questions that are relevant for working in criminal defense.
- Accessible format makes it quick and easy to look up a question and find the answer.
- Provides indispensable suggestions and ideas for more effective criminal defense.
- Minimizes the risk of legal errors.
- Avoids a textbook approach.
- Clearly presented in plain language.
- User-friendly formatting with highlighted tips and special regulations.
- A complete reference guide for day-to-day practice in criminal defense that makes all other reference works superfluous.
- This handbook is sure to become the defense lawyer's “bible”.
Aims and Scope
This work was written by practitioners for practitioners. It targets not only experts (attorneys specialized in criminal law), but also the numerous colleagues, who - alongside their civil and administrative law practices – at times take on a client requiring criminal law advice and turn to a handbook before contacting a colleague for assistance. The objective of this work is to clearly present only issues that arise in the daily practice of criminal law.
- 24 x 17 cm
- Approx. c, 1500 pages
- Type of Publication:
- Reference Work
- Criminal Defense (Law)
- Attorneys, Criminal Defense Lawyers, In-house Lawyers, Government Authorities, Organizations and Associations