Erfolgreich recherchieren - Politik- und Sozialwissenschaften
[Successful Research Strategies: Political Science and the Social Sciences]
- Success as a student today necessitates the effective use of information resources.
- The “Successful Research Strategies” series provides quick and reliable overviews for students at every level of study.
- All the volumes are written by well-known information experts at university and specialized libraries.
- Periodically updated editions are planned.
Aims and Scope
The volume Erfolgreich recherchieren – Politik- und Sozialwissenschaften (Successful Research Strategies: Political Science and the Social Sciences) provides a comprehensive overview of information resources for the political and social sciences. The book allows the student to quickly learn all the relevant essentials about library catalogs, specialized bibliographies, internet search engines, newspaper resources, reference works, and how to effectively use the library – in person, digitally, and virtually. Whether for a first research paper or a doctoral thesis, this is a ready and reliable guide to successful research.
- viii, 129 pages
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Type of Publication:
- Information literacy; information resources; research; study; political science; the social sciences
- Institutes, Libraries, Academics, Students (Social Sciences)