Mikesic, Ivana / Strauch, Boris
Praxishandbuch Städtebauliche Verträge
[Handbook of Urban Develpoment Contracts]
Series:De Gruyter Praxishandbuch
- A practical guide for drafting urban development contracts.
- Helps ensure maximum legal and planning security for all contractual parties.
- Provides a foundation for creating balanced, robust contracts.
- Offers practical guidelines for breaking impasses in communication and negotiations.
- Fully up-to-date: includes the 2012 amendments to Germany's federal building code!
Aims and Scope
As a result of continuing shortfalls in municipal finances, urban development contracts have become even more important. At the same time, errors in urban development contracts are an increasingly frequent problem. More and more municipalities have been attempting to put their fiscal houses in order by opening up areas to development. This means a reliable foundation for legally sound contracts is more important than ever before. This book describes in detail the legal framework and limits that are critical in drafting effective and legally robust urban development contracts.
- Approx. xxxii, 384 pages
- Type of Publication:
- Reference Work
- Brokers, Legal and Corporate Advisers, Property Development Companies, Public Authorities, Municipalities, Local Authorities, Ministries, Building Authorities, City Planners, Architects, Engineers, Attorneys