Aims and Scope
The current rich volume of the "Yearbook of Private International Law" includes a special section on actual issues on conflict of laws and jurisdictions in the United States. Another special section is devoted to the revision of the Brussels I Regulation, in particular after the recent proposal by the European Commission. National reports and court decisions complete the book.
Recent highlights include:
- the new Chinese Statute on Private International Law
- the Rome III Regulation on the Law Applicable to Separation and Divorce
- the recent CJUE decisions on jurisdiction in contractual disputes, in particular in the case of e-commerce
- the law applicable to the actio pauliana
- national reports from Egypt, Iran, Israel and Norway