Erfolgreich recherchieren - Medizin
[Successful Research Strategies – Medicine]
- Success as a student today necessitates the effective use of information resources.
- The “Successful Research Strategies” series provides quick and reliable overviews for students at every level of study.
- All the volumes are written by well-known information experts at university and specialized libraries.
- Periodically updated editions are planned.
Aims and Scope
The volume Erfolgreich recherchieren - Medizin [Successful Research Strategies: Medicine] provides a comprehensive overview of information resources in all sectors of medicine. The work not only presents key research tools such as library catalogues, specialized bibliographies, Internet search engines, article databases, and reference works, but also includes strategies for conducting a successful literature search.
- viii, 120 pages
- DE GRUYTER SAUR
- Type of Publication:
- Information competency; information resources; medicine; research; education
- Undergraduate and graduate students in medicine and dental medicine, educational and research institutes, specialist libraries