Einführung in die Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie und Statistik
Series:De Gruyter Lehrbuch
Aims and Scope
The work presents an introduction to probability theory and statistics in which both subject fields are compared equally in two separate sections. In contrast to many other introductory text books, there is no separation of discrete and general models. The current new and third edition contains numerous new illustrations and updated exercises.
- Introduction to the main concepts of probability theory
- Exceedingly positive incorporation of the first two editions
- Numerous examples of application and practice exercises updated for the 3rd edition
- xi, 378 pages
- Graph. Darst.
- Type of Publication:
- normal distribution, regression, statistics, analysis of variance, probability calculation
- Students in Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Informatics