Kessler, Harald H.
Molecular Diagnostics of Infectious Diseases
Aims and Scope
In a unique way, the laboratory professionalist's knowledge about the molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases is connected with the clinician's practical experience. The increasing prevalence of infectious diseases makes correct diagnosis, ordering the right tests, quality control and correct interpretation of the results even more important. The possible pathogens are discussed in the second part according to the specific symptoms or to where the infection is located in the body.
- For clinicians and laboratory professionalists
- Up-to-date diagnostics of all infectious diseases
- Molecular diagnostics, diseases, choice of methods
- Specific pathogens in alphabetic order
- Tables and flow charts
- 24 x 17 cm
- x, 193 pages
- 21 Fig. 49 Tables
- Type of Publication:
- Specialist Text
- Clinical Diagnostics; Infectious Diseases; Laboratory Medicine; PCR; Virus Disease