Göttinger Forum für Altertumswissenschaft. Beihefte N.F.
Ed. by Bleckmann, Bruno / Burkard, Thorsten / Kloss, Gerrit / Radicke, Jan
- Vol. 5: Erzählen und Gesang im flavischen Epos (2014)
- Vol. 4: Die Suasorien des älteren Seneca (2013)
- Vol. 3: Vestigia Vergiliana (2010) Ed. by Burkard, Thorsten / Schauer, Markus / Wiener, Claudia
- Vol. 2: Studien zum 9. Buch von Lucans "Bellum Civile" (2008)
- Vol. 1: Plutarchs Vita des Artaxerxes (2008)
- Charakterfokalisation bei Lucan (2014)
Aims and Scope
The Göttinger Forum was founded in 1998 as a free, electronic publication and alternative to conventional journals. The GFA contains multi-disciplinary contributions on Greek and Latin Philology, Ancient History and Classical Archaeology. The Beihefte are conceived as historical-philological supplements to the journal and comprehensive monographs on topics from Ancient History and Classical Archaeology. While following a reorganisation it is planned that from 2008 the journal shall retain its electronic form, the Neue Folge of the Beihefte, on the other hand, are initially to be published exclusively on paper. However, in order to maintain the original conceptual link between the two, and to document further the connection between the journal and the supplements, the first supplement in each year will include a CD of the last complete annual issue of the journal.