A Synthesis of Ecological, Economic and Legal Imperatives
Ed. by Johnson, Craig
Table of Contents
- Introductions of seaweeds: accidental transfer pathways and mechanisms
- Intentional introductions of commercially harvested alien seaweeds
- Mechanisms of invasion: establishment, spread and persistence of introduced seaweed populations
- Mechanisms of invasions: can the recipient community influence invasion rates?
- Methods for identifying and tracking seaweed invasions
- Molecular approaches to the study of invasive seaweeds
- Impacts of introduced seaweeds
- Control of invasive seaweeds
- Invasive seaweeds: global and regional law and policy responses
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?