Harvey, Douglas Ross
Preserving Digital Materials
DE GRUYTER SAUR
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. What is Preservation in the Digital Age? Changing Preservation Paradigms
- Chapter 2. Why do we Preserve? Who Should do it?
- Chapter 3. Why There’s a Problem: Digital Artifacts and Digital Objects
- Chapter 4. Selection for Preservation – The Critical Decision
- Chapter 5. What Attributes of Digital Materials Do We Preserve?
- Chapter 6. Overview of Digital Preservation Strategies
- Chapter 7. ‘Preserve Technology’ Approaches: Tried and Tested Methods
- Chapter 8. ‘Preserve Objects’ Approaches: New Frontiers?
- Chapter 9. Digital Preservation Initiatives and Collaborations
- Chapter 10. Challenges for the Future of Digital Preservation
- Appendix: Case Studies
Have you read our house rules for communicating on De Gruyter Online?